New member here!

Firearm_addict

NES Member
Hello everyone, new member here! I just wanted to post a quick thread and introduce myself and say thank you for accepting my account.

My name’s Max and am located in MA. I’m a member at both Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club and Tiverton Rod and Gun. I usually keep to myself but do look forward to being an active part of this community. I also am on Instagram if anyone cares to look me up on that platform (same user name). Well, I’m going to scour this forum now and see whats going on and learn some things!

Hope you all have a great day,
Max

Nice collection on Instagram. Was going through the pics before they cut me off on the no-account viewing. Got to the stipple job on the Shockwave. You got some purdy stuff.

Hello everyone, new member here! I just wanted to post a quick thread and introduce myself and say thank you for accepting my account.

My name’s Max and am located in MA. I’m a member at both Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club and Tiverton Rod and Gun. I usually keep to myself but do look forward to being an active part of this community. I also am on Instagram if anyone cares to look me up on that platform (same user name). Well, I’m going to scour this forum now and see whats going on and learn some things!

Max
Welcome and buy a Glock [smile]

Max
Welcome bro ;) haha

Welcome Max. TRPC member here too.

Now it's time to explain to your kids (if you have any) what the Second Amendment is all about and why there won't be any inheritance for them. [rofl][rofl]

Welcome Max. TRPC member here too.

Now it's time to explain to your kids (if you have any) what the Second Amendment is all about and why there won't be any inheritance for them. [rofl][rofl]
😂 so far my boy enjoys shooting and understands the importance of the second amendment…well, as much as a young boy would.

I’m sure he will understand this inheritance issue when it presents itself lol

Enjoy your time here, it's obviously one of those fly by night gun groups, here today, gone tomorrow and everyone of us has never uttered a bad word against another member! [rofl].
A bunch of nut busters but we mean well!

Back
Top Bottom