Hello NES,

Hope you all had a great start of the year! Here on the forum to find out information about ranges and clubs in mass. Looking forward to the group outings/events (pandemic permitted)

Welcome.

I did belong to Townsend Rod and Gun before moving to the North Shore 3 years ago and highly recommend you check out the club if convenient. I did not renew my membership this year as I haven't been up that way in 2 years. Great place with a great bunch of folks. Appears they are excepting new members at this time as well. Good luck.

Last edited:
Hello NES,

Hope you all had a great start of the year! Here on the forum to find out information about ranges and clubs in mass. Looking forward to the group outings/events (pandemic permitted)

Welcome. It would be helpful if you could be more specific on where you live for recommendations on clubs. General areas are fine (metrowest, north shore, etc...).

Welcome to NES.

I'm not from Central Mass so don't have any first hand experience to offer, but you might find some useful info here. Then if you come across a club you are interested in, start a thread asking specific questions about that club.

Welcome to NES.

I'm not from Central Mass so don't have any first hand experience to offer, but you might find some useful info here. Then if you come across a club you are interested in, start a thread asking specific questions about that club.

Thank you for doing the digging @fencer will def take a look

Back
Top Bottom