• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hey there - relatively new to the NES boards. Came across it by way of doing some content-related research and joined. Already have had some helpful members giving out advice and I’m happy to learn more. Started shooting a long time ago but recently not as often as I’d like to. I grew up at MRA and in the pits of Reading; now up in SNH. Planning to join Chester or Kinnicum in Candia.

Hi. Thank you. Haven’t been to Raymond club yet. Seems like a nice group of clubs all fairly close - from what I’ve heard from the locals.

Good to know. I’m definitely not a fan of the demanding culture. Chester has a ton of room and options it seems. Got some good reports about kinnicum from local rifle shooters and gunsmiths. Just want a good place to practice and teach my kids.

Hey there - relatively new to the NES boards. Came across it by way of doing some content-related research and joined. Already have had some helpful members giving out advice and I’m happy to learn more. Started shooting a long time ago but recently not as often as I’d like to. I grew up at MRA and in the pits of Reading; now up in SNH. Planning to join Chester or Kinnicum in Candia.
Welcome @everyKnee, hope you enjoy the Forum and the great information it offers. I learn something new everyDay.
~Matt

PS Welcome @Greatwhitewing! Ditto!
~Matt

Thanks for the welcome - much appreciated.

To answer one of the questions: I self-identify as having incorrigible cold dead hands…and to @Greatwhitewing’s approach, as my big brother would say - if you’re coming, you might want to pack a lunch.

Back
Top Bottom