New Mexico Man Arrested Was Training Kids To Commit School Shootings

Horrible

NES Member
Interesting

Man arrested at New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, court documents say

The makeshift compound -- located near the Colorado border -- was found shielded by old tires, wooden pallets and a wall studded with broken glass. Upon authorities' arrival, Wahhaj was "heavilty armed with an AR15 rifle, five loaded 30 round magazines, and four loaded pistols, including one in his pocket when he was taken down," Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said.

I prefer to be "lightly armed" with my AR-15

Also from the linked article:

Wahhaj’s family background was already controversial prior to his arrest. Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported.

The elder Wahhaj, who heads Masjid At-Taqwa mosque, was a character witness in the trial for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious “blind sheikh” who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.

Jihadis gonna jihad.

I'll bet theres fifty more places like it around the country planning and training for much worse.

Back in '01 or '02 I saw a map that was spooky to look at. Pretty sure it got leaked because I don't get to see stuff like that in my capacity if it's actually 'classified'. There were dots all over the US with 'known problem' areas.

My gogglefu isn't strong enough to bother looking for it.

The Karan is the encyclopedia of Hate and anybody that follows it is going to become a problem eventually

Back in '01 or '02 I saw a map that was spooky to look at. Pretty sure it got leaked because I don't get to see stuff like that in my capacity if it's actually 'classified'. There were dots all over the US with 'known problem' areas.

My gogglefu isn't strong enough to bother looking for it.

I remember seeing a map like that and hearing of places in various parts of the country (upstate NY and PA come to mind) but it seems that NOTHING was ever done or publicized about it. I guess CAIR whined and cried enough to have the info squashed.
But let some reporter stumble upon a few white guys in camo, camping and shooting in the woods somewhere and it would be worldwide coverage, non stop for a month.

What's a black Muslim doing in that part of the country ? Did Obama resettle the area with refugees ?

Son of a prominent Imam from NYC.

This is a no-joke terrorist training camp on US soil and I predict not a single soul in the MSM will give a f***.

Fox <might> do a few bits on it... maybe. Probably "because school shootings".

My old boss was on primetime for weeks when he filmed training camps post-9/11 and they were just playing on monkeybars...

There's a reason child fighters are so bad, they have no fear, no moral conflict when it comes to shooting someone. Throw in some khat and it gets ugly.

Most western non muslim adults with a conscience are also somewhat reluctant to shoot back at them, even when taking fire from them.

From the Boston Herald - there's another story here that hasn't been well reported:

'Jason Badger, who owned the property where the compound was built, said he and his wife had pressed authorities to remove the group after becoming concerned about the children.

The group had built the compound on their acreage instead of a neighboring tract owned by Lucas Morton, one of the men arrested during the raid.

However, a judge dismissed an eviction notice filed by Badger against Morton in June, court records said. The records did not provide further details on the judge's decision.'

The sheriff said the children, ages 1 to 15,

Sure! The younger the mind, the more impressionable and the more it can be controlled by fear and intimidation and deprivation of simple creature comforts, thereby compelling compliance as they get older. Before you know it, they've got a completely mind locked candidate ready and willing to do whatever they are told to do.

Read up on Mubarak Ali Gilani and you’ll see he’s got a couple unincorporated towns in NY and SC named after the religion of peace.

PHYSICAL REMOVAL is the only way. We have enough problems with illegals from south of the border. At least they're mostly christian and have good food and booze... NO MUZZIES! Especially ones from sub saharian africa who fused their weirdo native practices with fundie Islam...

I wonder if the kids got a free tee shirt saying:

I went to
Summer Camp
and all I got was
Burnt toes from
The Stupid
Hot Brass...

Last edited:
Wife had cbs news on and they reported that authorities found plans at the site for how to build an untraceable assault weapon...guessing heavily exaggerated

UnBelievable I'm speachless! They going to wait till how many more kids are going to be killed? Blame the guns right --- it's the gun's fault not the people.

Judge rules that Taos compound defendants can be released

A state District Court judge today ruled that prosecutors in the case against five adults found living on a makeshift compound with 11 malnourished children in northern New Mexico failed to make the case for keeping the defendants’ in custody while they await trial.

Judge Sarah Backus said the state, despite assertions by prosecutors about training the children to attack various institutions with guns and the fact that a dead child was found at the compound, didn’t prove the defendants were a danger to the community.

Backus set bond for each of the five defendants at $20,000 but it’s a “signature bond,” meaning no money is required up front and would only be due if the defendants violate conditions of release.

FBI agent Travis Taylor testified that one of the children now in state custody told him that the dead child was supposed to be resurrected as Jesus and identify for the group institutions including educational institutions, law enforcement and banks that were to be attacked.

Back
Top Bottom