• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New MSM Gun Term: ‘Law Enforcement-Style Shotgun’

From the people who brought us "magazine-clip" and "military style assault rifle".

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/u...man-from-buying-rifle-officials-say.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — The suspect in the killing of 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday test-fired an AR-15 assault rifle at a Virginia gun store last week but was stopped from buying one because state law there limits the sale of such weapons to out-of-state buyers, according to two senior law enforcement officials.
Multimedia

Instead, the suspect, Aaron Alexis of Texas, bought a law-enforcement-style shotgun — an 870 Remington pump-action — and used it on Monday as he rampaged through the navy yard, said the officials, who requested anonymity because the investigation was continuing.

the msm is too lazy to research that the military has used and still does, the good old pump gun

- - - Updated - - -

let call them govt approved guns, if they are not banned then they have the ,gov stamp of approval.

It's in line with the sheep thinkers of Ma.

who think its ok for cops to be issued

firearms deemed unsafe to civilians by the queen Martha.

It's in line with the sheep thinkers of Ma.

who think its ok for cops to be issued

firearms deemed unsafe to civilians by the queen Martha.

Don't forget, Martha didn't start it, Scott did, and I have to changed channels on Monday morning so I don't shoot the TV when he comes on with Joe on "Monday morning quarterbacks" on Fox news.

Nobody NEEDS a military style assault shotgun to shoot skeet.
Why can't you just be happy using rocks.
Gun owner are so uncompromising.

I wonder if he was wearing athlete-style shoes. After all, style matters, and if he was wearing those Nike's I keep seeing the ball players wear, he could probably move incredibly fast and with great agility, thereby increasing his ability to kill by orders of magnitude.

If only he had been wearing Munster-style boots, he would have moved so slowly that his victims could escape easily.

Ban sneakers - its for the children.

Well, it wasn't an "assault-rifle" that he used, and the guy who did it was batshit out of his mind crazy. Since you can't really pass a law that will assure everyone is sane, they have to demonize the inanimate object the insane person used. In this case, they reaffirm to the sheeple that a shotgun is a "Police" gun, and should not be in the hands of ordinary citizens, who can't be trusted with any kind of dangerous firearm. Now a double barreled shotgun, that would be ok, but that evil pump action, only police can handle that without committing murder.

If this doesn't make fudds wake up and take notice, nothing will.

Blame Forum Runner for any typos and such.

This is a good thing, though. When they start calling for a ban on what has to be the most simple firearm available - ok, a single shot/double barrel is slightly simpler - it makes it clear that they are looking to ban all firearms, which doesn't really come as a surprise to anyone paying attention.

I wonder if he was wearing athlete-style shoes. After all, style matters, and if he was wearing those Nike's I keep seeing the ball players wear, he could probably move incredibly fast and with great agility, thereby increasing his ability to kill by orders of magnitude.

If only he had been wearing Munster-style boots, he would have moved so slowly that his victims could escape easily.

Ban sneakers - its for the children.

You think you're being funny, but ... I remember when I was in 7th grade or so (maybe 1978) we had a visit from the local police department to our class. One thing the detective told us what that they called sneakers "felony shoes". That stuck with me to this day.

The rifle below was used to fight back the rule of law and government. It should not be allowed in the hands of civilians.

penn-rifle.gif

This is where we are headed. We are beyond dealing with namby pamby people who are scared of guns, we are fighting a pure evil that is afraid of an enlightened and armed populace.

The rifle below was used to fight back the rule of law and government. It should not be allowed in the hands of civilians.

penn-rifle.gif

This is where we are headed. We are beyond dealing with namby pamby people who are scared of guns, we are fighting a pure evil that is afraid of an enlightened and armed populace.
You hit the nail on the head.

these people will never understand the simple fact...a screwdriver can take a wood stock off and be replaced with and 'evil black synthetic' stock in seconds. cosmetics reflect nothing different about the firearm.
The Fudds better wake up to this real quick.

You know, these anti-liberty folks sure do hate BLACK guns. Do they think that, being black, the guns shoot harder and better than if it was another color? Hmmm.

[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom