• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New old member

I play that game every now and then. If the mods go a whole month without banning me after my membership expires, I re-up.

I ended up having to wait until my ban expired this year to re-up.

Lesson not quite learned for the third time in a row...don’t shit on rape dealers that take advantage of unsuspecting new MA gun owners when they have space at the Mill...those retards are well protected.

Anyway, welcome back! How’s the weather in Tuckson?

I play that game every now and then. If the mods go a whole month without banning me after my membership expires, I re-up.

I ended up having to wait until my ban expired this year to re-up.

Lesson not quite learned for the third time in a row...don’t shit on rape dealers that take advantage of unsuspecting new MA gun owners when they have space at the Mill...those retards are well protected.

Anyway, welcome back! How’s the weather in Tuckson?
Please elaborate on "Rape dealers" at the Mill. Thanks, Jack.

Please elaborate on "Rape dealers" at the Mill. Thanks, Jack.
I can’t name names...the don of the mill mafia will ban me again.

keep in mind, I personally did business up there years ago and had nothing but good experiences with every one of the dealers I bought from (probably over 5 years ago now since I’ve been there).

some of your ‘newer’ tenants aren’t exactly helping carry the torch. Had a bad inbound transfer with one shop (guy didn’t know what the eff he was doing)...and another here that creates posts to shit on other people that are competing with his rape pricing in the classifieds.

free market, yadda-yadda...I no longer have skin in the game, but if those dealers are buying at ‘normal’ prices, why not pass the savings along to the MA resident instead of gouging ‘cause they can?’

...thoughts from the cross roads of America.

Back
Top Bottom