New Pennsylvania Gun Registration law

its simple

The antis havn't yet succeeded in taking our guns, so they resort to
adding on expenses and inconveniences to make us quit.

Annual registration is the dummest thing i've heard of with the intent
of stopping crime/killings.

JimB

Annual registration is the dummest thing i've heard of with the intent of stopping crime/killings.
True. But it's a darned effective way of disarming the people - put a tax on ownership of guns. Make it too expensive for people to own guns.

Hell, just imagine flotter390's annual tax bill! Or Milsurps4Me! They'd go broke in short order.

Just a poll tax on gun owners, that's all it is.

IIRC that law hasn't passed in PA yet, and I doubt it will anytime
soon. 75%+ of that state is basically pro gun- and if you could drop a
small nuclear weapon on Philadelphia it would be more like 95%.

Further, that kind of law would be a GIGANTIC increase in regulatory
burden in PA. It's not a minor tweak... it's a law that if it was passed,
would change it from a mostly free state to one that's only marginally better
than new jersey.

-Mike

got nothing to do freedom IT"S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Pols don't give a flying fig who they inconvenience or the rights that they trample they just want more and more of your wallet

75%+ of that state is basically pro gun- and if you could drop a small nuclear weapon on Philadelphia it would be more like 95%.

Kind of like Boston running the PRM, I know that many even in western mass are libs but it just sucks how big cities can run an entire state.[sad2]

There's the truth and then there's the Truth. I wouldn't be surprised to see a liberal rag down there to try and hang him out to dry for speaking the truth that isn't their Truth (ie, "gun control doesn't work" vs "guns kill people").

Back
Top Bottom