New People, PROFILES. Don't talk to the cops, talk to us!

Hi, I'm Steve. I have a wife and three children (one a college graduate and two still in college). I am the IT department for a small manufacturing company in Central Massachusetts, and I recently passed the Massachusetts Bar Exam. I'm trying to build a law practice as something to fall back on when my current employer closes. I'm in the process of setting up to do some pro-bono work for Comm2A.

I shoot, fly airplanes, ride a motorcycle, drive an old Jeep (87 Wrangler). I haven gone sailing or scuba diving in over ten years.

Hi. I'm not going to post my first name here, as it is kinda unique. I live in Exeter, almost 48 years old. Grew up in Germany and France, which I am a citizen of. I served my country for 6 years. I came to the US in 2008, the legal way.
I make a knife from time to time, ride my motorcycle when the weather permits (the ol bones won't do the riding in the cold anymore), I used to hunt back in Germany, and plan on getting back into it this year. I live with my girlfriend, and taking one of eddie Coyle's reloading classes and start making my own, is on my bucket list for 2013.

Shawn-34.
LTC-A my town doesn't issue any other types
Applied for MGL looks promising. Franklin county Ma. Two kids (my world) and a pitbull I saved off the streets two years ago. I am not affiliated with a political party. I don't believe in big Gov't, I am big on earning your keep not just applying for it. I started and own a few successful companies in transportation and real estate. Big sports fan. I moved 75 ish times all around the country as a kid (nomad rent skipping parents) been with my wife 17 years (yes I'm 34, 17 with same woman). She shoots also. I am big on values, family and if its hard its worth doing. I'm OCD when it comes to guns. Def too many (or at least that's what the vault is screaming). I can't stand liberal minded people. I did not vote for Obama or Duval. As far as fishing hunting. Haven't hunted in years (too busy) fishing happens often only because I own land on a private lake if not for that I would probably never find time for that either. Hit me up if you want to fish it some time. It's bass n trout n of course pickerel. You can find me at the Range 2-3 times a week. Daytime=rifle range, nights ill be in the basement pistol range.

OK I give up, what in the heck does this mean?????? Granted i am not as good at searching the forum for previous posts etc but help me out here Blitz![cheers]

The post right before yours and the last post to this thread before you posted was on 2-26-2011. You revived a almost year old thread [grin]

The post right before yours and the last post to this thread before you posted was on 2-26-2011. You revived a almost year old thread [grin]

And to think all I was doing is looking for an old buddy here on NES and found one of his posts. I never even bothered to look at the date. What DUH on my part.

OK, new member here. My name is Greg. I'm from Gill MA. I'm a factory worker and on our town fire dept. (volunteer) I found this site through a search and figured I would join. I don't know how much I'll post but I do enjoy reading with a good hot cup of coffee.

Lighten up, Francis. [rofl]

Anybody else get the Sony copyright block message when they try to play this?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Chris...If you are ever up in the Newburyport area,give me a ring..My daughter and I go striper fishing often...

Stripper fishing?? Wow, that sounds fun. What do you do - put a dollar bill on the hook?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play. I've met a few other members with my time on this forum. I've been into shooting most of my life. From age 6. I'm 33 now. Married with two little shooters to train. I'm into so many hobbies, reloading, r/c goodies, cars, electrical projects, home improvement, etc... I live in East Bridgewater, and am a member at standish, if anyone is local and wants to go fling some lead.
I work as a field service electrical engineer. See my avatar if you need visuals for what I do. It's a cool job, but I'm always traveling for work, as I'm a national tech.
I'm a transplant from a free state, Arizona. I served 8 years in the Navy, then got out and served 4 in the Army. (I wanted to be confused during the Army Navy game.) That's enough for now. I reply to pm's.

OK I give up, what in the heck does this mean?????? Granted i am not as good at searching the forum for previous posts etc but help me out here Blitz![cheers]

It was an old thread almost 2 years ago, but it's getting traction now. So we're good to go.

[grin]

Last edited:
Nothing at all.

I don't tighten up the graphics on level 3. I do things like determine how to increase revenue for the year by 10mil. I really like it when I hit my goals.

Any plans to expand to Mass?

My son has a degree in Game Design (Interactive Media and Game Design) from WPI. He hasn't gotten a nibble on any game design jobs, but he's doing well as a programmer. Plans to pay off his student loans before his 25th birthday (later this year)

Hi, my name is Brian and I'm a shoot-a-holic. I've been shooting since my police officer father introduced me to guns at age 6. When most people turn 21, they go to a bar. I went to the gun shop to pick up my first Sig P228 and then hit the range. I'm now married with a 6 year old daughter living on the MA/RI border (in MA). I work in IT and am also a Mason. I've been reading the boards on and off for years, but finally joined just a few weeks ago! Not sure what took so long, but glad i did!

Hello all,
I'm Scott, just came off active duty Navy - 9.5 yrs EM1 (Nuc) -this past fall. I'm living in Epping, NH and just joined Chester Rod and Gun with my older brother. I work in Woburn, Ma just down the road from Mass Rifle.
I'm married with 3 kids, who are all still down in VA until my house sells / the summer starts. Anyone want a 3 bedroom, 2 bath Ranch in Hampton, VA??? lol

I do not, unfortunately, have any guns right now. I'm still trying to find what I want for a reasonable price. I'm leaning heavily towards a H&K, as well as maybe a Walter P22 for fun.

I also use to fish a lot, 10 years ago. I am planning on getting back into that as well once I get my things back up North.

Any plans to expand to Mass?

My son has a degree in Game Design (Interactive Media and Game Design) from WPI. He hasn't gotten a nibble on any game design jobs, but he's doing well as a programmer. Plans to pay off his student loans before his 25th birthday (later this year)

We have a few folks in Mass right now, we're distributed around the globe. Very decentralized. Game development in MA is in a bad spot these days, it's definitely not growing, and if a few things happen there should be a couple studios closing soon. Which would be really bad.

Good on him for hitting his loans hard like that. If he's programming, and wants to be in games, he'll want to head west. Money and really neat stuff happens in SF, LA, and Seattle. Not much else good stuff to be had in the US outside of those cities/regions. There is one good company in n. Carolina but that's about it.

I'm Deez. Deez who? Deez nutz ... That was a funny joke when I was in college. Now I live in Bedford ma. Just bought my first handgun. Want to get into rifles but between med school loans and rent , not much cash left for that. Especially at the prices things are going for now.

Identity hidden as guns are not kosher in medicine for some reason.
[rofl]Thats funny the hospital i work at there are many shooters.....mostly women too with EBR's[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom