new Rosenthal approach, perhaps?

Today I was in the area of South Station and noticed a plethora of flyers stuck (yes, stuck) to lamp posts, T bus shelters, etc. They are white, approximately 10" x 10" and prominently feature an image of a handgun.

In the text it talks about "calling all criminals and terrorists", "no background checks", "no ID".

Didn't get close enough to notice any "signature"...

Today I was in the area of South Station and noticed a plethora of flyers stuck (yes, stuck) to lamp posts, T bus shelters, etc. They are white, approximately 10" x 10" and prominently feature an image of a handgun

I'll be at south station in about an hour to pick up my wife. I'm gonna see if I can grab one off a post.

Today I was in the area of South Station and noticed a plethora of flyers stuck (yes, stuck) to lamp posts, T bus shelters, etc. They are white, approximately 10" x 10" and prominently feature an image of a handgun.

In the text it talks about "calling all criminals and terrorists", "no background checks", "no ID".

Didn't get close enough to notice any "signature"...

If it looks like a duck... [thinking]

He's trying to get some milage from the new sign. I'd say Heller's got the grabbers worried and they're trying to drum up some 'outrage'.

Must be the "wild postings"

The billboard unveiling marks the beginning of a national public awareness campaign by Stop Handgun Violence that includes a grassroots initiative featuring "wild postings" of campaign fliers designed as mock yard sale advertisements and leafletting at the Democratic and Republican Conventions in Denver and Minneapolis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-rosenthal/gun-shows-and-terrorists_b_119932.html

Back
Top Bottom