• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Sheriff In Town

I've grown interested in watching and participatinng in SASS and CASS. I have aquired a couple of new lever actions and a new Ruger Varquero. I need to acquire the apppropriate shotgun, one more Ruger and a few peices of gunleather. Maybe I could join an already established group or maybe a few of us could form a new posse. [smile]

My email is in my profile as is my PM'

John.

Last edited:
Do you shoot at all at HHRG? I have been dying to try a lever action as I want to add one. Let me know if I could interest you in a hour or two at the club with me.

I've grown interested in watching and participatinng in SASS and CASS. I have aquired a couple of new lever actions and a new Ruger Varquero. I need to acquire the apppropriate shotgun, one more Ruger and a few peices of gunleather. Maybe I could join an already established group or maybe a few of us could form a new posse. [smile]

My email is in my profile as is my PM'

John.

What caliber did you get your Varquero in? Lately I've been kinda drooling over the 5 1/2" polished stainless version.

Back
Top Bottom