• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Sigs in Massachusetts?

Laura

NES Member
Anyone know if the 229 DAK is available in Massachusetts and what the running price is? I hate that we have no new guns here. Had the Glocks, lost the Glocks, had Taurus, lost Taurus.... :(

Doesn't look like the DAK version is available here -- like so many others.... :x Might consider just getting any Sig 228/229 or 220. My immediate choice is the SP101 DAO 2" magnum. I hate how limited we are here.

Yes we're limitlessly limited here it seems. Who'd have thought it possible...

Don't know anything about the Sig 229 DAK, is it old enough that you can find a used one in state?

Lots of guns I want but can't get in damn MA. Have to see how long I can live here.

Laura said:
Thanks ladies. Nice to find a site for Survivors of New England Gun Control....

AMEN!! :D (and welcome aboard!)

Also - the EOPS list is only updated 3 or 4 times a year (FYI) - Something could be approved, but it won't be added right away, meaning you have to wait until the next update to see if it's on the list. As far as the AG goes....well,, it's a crap shoot. (no pun intended)

I rather suspected as much. As I said, had the Glocks, lost the Glocks...

Anyway, I'll be ordering the S&W 649 Bodyguard next week. When I get the revolvers I want in my collection, I'll work on a Sig. Cheaper guns you can enjoy first. 8)

Back
Top Bottom