• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Taurus GX4

Anyone have or read information on this new Pistol Which I believe is their answer to the Hellcat and P365. I found some info in Portuguese and with some help from Google Translate here is what I found:

The GX4 pistol, the latest evolution of the G Family produced by Taurus in the United States, to be launched in the first quarter of 2021, will be a “microcompact” pistol in the 9mm caliber, with a 12-shot magazine, with less than 50 pieces. According to Salesio, it will be smaller than the G2c.

The good news is that we're going to jump from G3 and G3C to Pistol Taurus GX4! GX4 is in production at the American headquarters, which will soon be exported to Brazil without the need to go through any regulatory agency.

According to the president and CEO of Taurus, Salesio Nuhs, the launch of GX4 in Brazil and the United States will be in April 2021.

1613246876676.png

If it's like any other Taurus it will be sent back for repairs 4 or 5 times before you finally just throw it away. Piece of shiit South American imitation guns.

Maybe it's a decent gun, but I wouldn't even consider trusting my life with a Taurus.
That doesn’t even begin to start my feelings on the subject. I’ve even see some very unfortunate reports on this forum about their customer service on .22lr handgun and refusing to ship a RMA’d gun back to MA because it’s off roster.

Can’t afford a premium carry gun? Get a S&W Sigma/SD, Ruger SR9C or something comparable.

G3C is on the roster (not that I care) and has been shown to be somewhat reliable. They are relatively unobtainium and if you do find one its beyond its price point of 300 dollars.
Which then rubs off the allure of buying a Taurus, and you come into the price point of other possibly more reliable guns that may be more available.

That said, if I found a G3C at 275.00. I would take it home and use it as a spare, truck or tackle box gun.

Back
Top Bottom