• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

new toy "Airsoft Inokatsu M60 Vietnam"

Well some of you guys may remember I was looking for an airsoft M60 about a month ago and maybe have been wondering what I ended up buying. First off if I had 35K I would buy a real one to add to my NFA collection but my Wife would definitely kick me out [smile] so I decided on a high quality airsoft replica to run around and play with. When I say run around and play with I mean, race around the back yard with my Son and scare the neighbors and act like a total fool..... LOL.

well I have not lost my knack for finding the most expensive toy around. I ended up doing a lot of research and ended up getting the "Inokatsu M60 Vietnam VN" airsoft gun. Apparently Inokatsu rates right up there with Tokyo Maurui (however you spell) and this M60 blows the Top DX version away in realism, weight and every other way possible. The gun is identical specs of the real deal with fully steel parts and weighs 23 pounds and having fired a real M60 many times, you would literally have to open it up to see its an airsoft gun. You could handle it all day long and not know its real. I have never seen an airsoft gun like this before. It spits the bbs out at a rate of 410 FPS which I guess is fast for an airsoft gun and it barks like a real Pig. Real neat. It comes in green US Marine Corp crate to add more realism and even has dummy rounds with bandoleer ammo box hanging off it. Check out the pics.

M60VNAEG1.jpg

promom60vn.jpg

this just made plinking out in the backyard that much more enjoyable. [smile]

Rob

Last edited:
Bragging about your airsoft? I'm pretty sure we get to ridicule you for that.

Plus, my Marui P90 will still kick your ass [smile]

Bragging about your airsoft? I'm pretty sure we get to ridicule you for that.

Plus, my Marui P90 will still kick your ass

[rofl]

yeah I guess I deserve to be "ribbed" for that..... ha ha...

honestly though I just opened it up tonight when I got home from work and I could not believe it.

sorry.... dont mean to brag. Just thought you guys would like to see it.

actually, I am in the market for a high quality airsoft rifle, but something small, that a little kid (supervised ) can use. I bought a cheap airsoft rifle for my kids, and it was a big disappointment.

I saw a high quality M1 Carbine at one point, but it cost as much as a real one from the CMP!

I want to borrow it to light up my co-workers with.

It'd beat the hell out of shooting each other with spring action Desert Eagle pistols.[laugh]

Get a Marui M-16 clone or maybe an MP5 clone. They run in the 200 range but are very good for the price.

yeah the Marui guns are really good. I have a Marui AK 47 underfolder and I love it. A buddy of mine who is into airsoft pretty heavy says there is a Marui store up in Lebanon, NH.

I need to take a spin up there some weekend and check it out

[rofl]
yeah I guess I deserve to be "ribbed" for that..... ha ha...

Well, with most knowing the other toys you have, you can get away with it. [wink] Kind of like Nixon going to China. If Cohibicus (whatever the trolls' name was) posted this, the thread would have progressed VERY differently. [laugh]

Nice! Always saw those on online stores and wondered who the hell would ever buy one. Guess I have my answer now [smile]

this just made plinking out in the backyard that much more enjoyable. [smile]
Rob

My neighbor would freak if he saw that. I have a AGM L96 AWP Rifle with scope Airsoft I use to shoot paper targets in my backyard. Every time I go out there my neighbor calls the police and says I'm shooting birds! He even brought over a pigeon that had a BB hole in it. Unfortunately for him I don't shoot BB's! I had to stop as I'm in the process of waiting for my LTC and didn't want to become "unsuitable".

That is Bad Ace brotha!

I want to get into airsoft but I want to find a group of people to play with on a regular basis who are into realism and whatnot. I know I know, (insert a million reasons why I suck for admitting this here) but I'm medically disqualified from joining the military and always wanted to enlist so it's the closest I could get.

Anyone know a group that plays like this?

Your shitting me right???? 1,300 for a plastic pea shooter!!!!?????? i mean funs fun but daaayyyummmm.... that would buy a lot of ammo or one sweeet firearm!

That is Bad Ace brotha!

I want to get into airsoft but I want to find a group of people to play with on a regular basis who are into realism and whatnot. I know I know, (insert a million reasons why I suck for admitting this here) but I'm medically disqualified from joining the military and always wanted to enlist so it's the closest I could get.

Anyone know a group that plays like this?

I have a group that practices every sunday and cometes regularly durring the summer, we're over in Bedford, MA about 2 min. down the road from Hanscom, AFB

Rob - I think it's neat as hell. +1 to you for not forgetting to run around the backyard! We need more of that!

Don't get too old too quick gang...Life is short.

ha ha... well all kidding aside I will most likely have some fun with it with my Son. He and I do limited scope type stuff around the house and this will satisfy the kid inside me. [smile]

I spend all my work days on the range with my Officers working on qualifications, tactical stuff etc and sometimes its nice to just let loose and have some fun. Thats why I got into the NFA stuff. It was just a good time. Like I said, I just dont have 35K for a real pig so this one will have to do. [smile]

I would love to get into some gaming with airsoft. I always thought that would be fun. We do simunitions training at work from time to time at different schools and thats nice but it would be nice to get a bunch of guys together from the site and do some airsoft stuff.

My neighbor would freak if he saw that. I have a AGM L96 AWP Rifle with scope Airsoft I use to shoot paper targets in my backyard. Every time I go out there my neighbor calls the police and says I'm shooting birds! He even brought over a pigeon that had a BB hole in it. Unfortunately for him I don't shoot BB's! I had to stop as I'm in the process of waiting for my LTC and didn't want to become "unsuitable".

This is beyond F'd up. This guy lives in a shit hole of a town (no offense) with real dangerous people all around and he is carping on you running around with toys. Also, how would he know to even look for a entry wound in a pigeon if he didn't put it there. I would be very concerned about this guy.

This guy lives in a shit hole of a town (no offense) with real dangerous people all around and he is carping on you running around with toys. Also, how would he know to even look for a entry wound in a pigeon if he didn't put it there. I would be very concerned about this guy.
First, no offense taken, but really there are only certain parts of the town that are bad. I have a police scanner and have not had a single police response in my sector (police patrol area) in more than 5 months other than accidents and health related. Maybe that's why he see's this as a bad thing. He also said he was a hunter and knew what BB holes looked like[rolleyes]. Don't know what his issue is, I've lived here for 20 years and he's been here at least 10 and this is the first time I've seen him out of his house! Anyway, don't want to hijack the thread.

First, no offense taken, but really there are only certain parts of the town that are bad. I have a police scanner and have not had a single police response in my sector (police patrol area) in more than 5 months other than accidents and health related. Maybe that's why he see's this as a bad thing. He also said he was a hunter and knew what BB holes looked like[rolleyes]. Don't know what his issue is, I've lived here for 20 years and he's been here at least 10 and this is the first time I've seen him out of his house! Anyway, don't want to hijack the thread.

If you haven't seen him in 10 years, I would be really concerned he is off his rocker. Anyhow, hijack away, it is related to what Rob bought. I am sure if I was to run around my back yard with his new 60, it would get noticed. It is very relevant. Having only visited Lynn for the first time a week ago or so ago, where do you live that is nice? Up near lynnfield?

actually, I am in the market for a high quality airsoft rifle, but something small, that a little kid (supervised ) can use. I bought a cheap airsoft rifle for my kids, and it was a big disappointment.

I saw a high quality M1 Carbine at one point, but it cost as much as a real one from the CMP!

If you're interested, I'm selling my collection.

PM if you want details.

If you haven't seen him in 10 years, I would be really concerned he is off his rocker. ... Having only visited Lynn for the first time a week ago or so ago, where do you live that is nice? Up near lynnfield?
I think he may just be a "keep to himself" type of guy. I know everyone in the neighborhood , but this was my first contact with him. We've had block parties and 4th of July parties in the neighborhood, but haven't seen him. That may be part of the reason why he called, had he known me he would know better. I spend a few hundred bucks a month feeding the birds and wouldn't think of shooting them although I do hate the pigeons and will scare them away.
It just sucks having to not be able to do what I want to do because I'm concerned about not be able to get my LTC, something is definitely wrong with that!
I live on the Saugus side and have about 2 acres of land behind my house.

I think he may just be a "keep to himself" type of guy. I know everyone in the neighborhood , but this was my first contact with him. We've had block parties and 4th of July parties in the neighborhood, but haven't seen him. That may be part of the reason why he called, had he known me he would know better. I spend a few hundred bucks a month feeding the birds and wouldn't think of shooting them although I do hate the pigeons and will scare them away.
It just sucks having to not be able to do what I want to do because I'm concerned about not be able to get my LTC, something is definitely wrong with that!
I live on the Saugus side and have about 2 acres of land behind my house.

Well, I have talked with your chief before and I can say he is definitely a strong 2A supporter. I don't know him well enough to say an incident like the one you describe could go bad for you with him, but I would be surprised if he held it against you. But given a bad haircut can deny you in these parts, it is definitely best to wait, but I would also try to smooth things over with the neighbor as best you can.

Anyhow, hijack away, it is related to what Rob bought. I am sure if I was to run around my back yard with his new 60, it would get noticed.

[rofl]

sorry..... I am just picturing where this is going. [rofl] I can see it already.... "man gets arrested for running around back yard dressed as Rambo with an airsoft M60" I am speaking about myself of course....

oh boy let the news reports begin.. [rofl][rofl]

what the hell ever happened to the old days when I was a kid running around the yard with my friends with toy guns (some of them bb guns.... really.... LOL) playing cops and robbers? I mean back then the neighbors did not call the cops... they just sat there lookin out their sun room going, "that boy aint' right!!!!"

Last edited:
ha ha... well all kidding aside I will most likely have some fun with it with my Son. He and I do limited scope type stuff around the house and this will satisfy the kid inside me. [smile]

I spend all my work days on the range with my Officers working on qualifications, tactical stuff etc and sometimes its nice to just let loose and have some fun. Thats why I got into the NFA stuff. It was just a good time. Like I said, I just dont have 35K for a real pig so this one will have to do. [smile]

I would love to get into some gaming with airsoft. I always thought that would be fun. We do simunitions training at work from time to time at different schools and thats nice but it would be nice to get a bunch of guys together from the site and do some airsoft stuff.

As long as I'm on your team if you're using that M60, I'm in. First, I need an AirSoft and second, we need to recruit this kid:

Fat6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom