New weapons roster

It’s just funny to me that the gen 5 glocks are on the list. Does anyone think we will ever be able to buy them in a store. Instead of doing what we do now.

Oh good, now we can all go to the store and buy Gen 5s at free state prices no Maura blocking :rolleyes:

The roster is meaningless to me. Ultimately, all modern pistols are "safe" enough to hit the EOPS roster. What troubles me are disaster MA triggers and Muuuuaaaarraaahhhh and her minions (or mini onions) stopping things just'bcuz.

I still have Gen2 Glocks for crying out loud. The last thing I want now is a rail on any of my non-Gen-4's. Meh.

Of course, what boggles me is Glock still submitting models for testing if the AG isn't gonna let them sell them here. Too bad Glock didn't pull a TSUSA and tell Maura to go pound sand. :(

The roster is meaningless to me. Ultimately, all modern pistols are "safe" enough to hit the EOPS roster. What troubles me are disaster MA triggers and Muuuuaaaarraaahhhh and her minions (or mini onions) stopping things just'bcuz.

I still have Gen2 Glocks for crying out loud. The last thing I want now is a rail on any of my non-Gen-4's. Meh.

Of course, what boggles me is Glock still submitting models for testing if the AG isn't gonna let them sell them here. Too bad Glock didn't pull a TSUSA and tell Maura to go pound sand. :(

I know that some gun shops have gone off roster before. It makes no sense why we have to adhere to it. Beretta 92FS, yes that's ok. Heres a damn near clone of that gun with a rail. Nope, that's dangerous not allowed. Same with the Canik TP9SF vs the TP9SFX, few cosmetic changes, but never tested so its a no go.

Heres a damn near clone of that gun with a rail. Nope, that's dangerous not allowed.
I believe the criteria is based on sku number for submittal. the rail gun has a different number so needs to be submitted. yeah, I shake my head too.

This is done for LEOs. Sales to LEOs require it be on the list but LEOs are exempt from the AG regs

Someday we will find out that the real reason behind the Glock ban by the AG was some backroom deal with the MCoPA so that LEOs could make a lot of extra cash doing 4 private sales a year at highly inflated prices of Glocks purchased with the steep blue label discount.

Someday we will find out that the real reason behind the Glock ban by the AG was some backroom deal with the MCoPA so that LEOs could make a lot of extra cash doing 4 private sales a year at highly inflated prices of Glocks purchased with the steep blue label discount.

Isn't that a felony?

No, since MCOPA is all chiefs (and no Indians), they could care less about the troops (boots on the ground). Most of the desk jockeys don't care one whit about firearms and probably don't even own one privately, so this wouldn't be there reason for doing this.

Isn't that a felony?

It's Mass, everything is a felony! [devil2]

Back
Top Bottom