• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New York - Another lawsuit filed

Nice. I almost wish this had gone straight to SCOTUS first, but it sounds like this lawsuit has some merit and strength. If this goes through, I think it could be a good precedent for locking down the chances of future laws being pushed through in sneaky ways. And more importantly; if it fails, the ruling wont make the whole flaky-illogical law stick just because of a bad case.

Robert Schultz is an attorney who is bringing this suit. He is a smart cookie who knows what he is talking about and what he is doing!
In 1979, Schulz filed his first lawsuit against the government to stop the local public works project. He presented evidence the local officials had violated the law. He won.

Following that lawsuit, Schulz went on to fight over 100 legal battles against various agencies and officials in the state of New York, including successful lawsuits against the Governor involving misuse of public funds, after which suffering political defeat.

This one will be the one to watch. If anyone has the chance to win this in NY it is this man!

We The People Congress

Here is a youtube video of Bob Schultz discussing the NY Constitution. I would suggest everyone watches this! You might want to look at the MA. Constitution and how it applies to you guys. He is not arguing anything to do with the US Constitution or McDonald or Heller or any of that stuff but rather the "Rule of Law" and the "Militia"!

[video=youtube_share;D5N0vNM-2Wk]http://youtu.be/D5N0vNM-2Wk[/video]

Last edited:
Can't these anti-gun moonbats just wait the needed three days & push the BS laws through again?

Because they feel that their position and divine opinion gives them the power to dictate - as opposed to following the proper course of law. This is the case with all liberal facists.

Because they feel that their position and divine opinion gives them the power to dictate - as opposed to following the proper course of law. This is the case with all liberal facists.

It seems that the lawsuit is exposing the gun-grabbers on an unconstitutional procedural process.
My question is what is preventing round two from the Anti's with corrected implementation?

It seems that the lawsuit is exposing the gun-grabbers on an unconstitutional procedural process.
My question is what is preventing round two from the Anti's with corrected implementation?

If you watched the whole video the NY Constitution has a "militia" clause in there. Therefore hi cap mags and military style weapons are protected and can not be taken away.

Robert Schultz is an attorney who is bringing this suit. He is a smart cookie who knows what he is talking about and what he is doing!
We The People Congress

Although Robert Schultz has been involved in many successful lawsuits, he is NOT an attorney (as he himself confirmed twice in the video at 17:15 and 17:58). However, let's pray that he still prevails.

Although Robert Schultz has been involved in many successful lawsuits, he is NOT an attorney (as he himself confirmed twice in the video at 17:15 and 17:58). However, let's pray that he still prevails.

Ya. My mistake. He has a great track record though!

Back
Top Bottom