New York Gun Law explained

Gun Reforms 2013 Initiatives - Frequently Asked Questions | Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

I have a bunch of friends in NY, and I hunt in NY every year. But this is nuts even for New York.

This is the oddest answer in the whole bit
[h=5]How many rounds can I put in my magazine today?[/h] A: Ten. Starting on April 15, 2013, you are limited to putting in seven rounds, unless you are at an incorporated firing range or competition recognized by the National Rifle Association or International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association, in which case the limit is ten

A: Ten. Starting on April 15, 2013, you are limited to putting in seven rounds, unless you are at an incorporated firing range or competition recognized by the National Rifle Association or International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association, in which case the limit is ten

One chambered and 7 in the magazine...As opposed to 1+ 10...silly, I can see how this will make the children much safer.

Aren't they challenging this in court? If so, i don't think they can enforce the law until a decision is made. And, according to their state constitution, they are to allow 2 weeks for the public to weigh in, before passing laws that affect this many people. So, i don't think this is even enforceable. But, I'm not a lawyer.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Back
Top Bottom