• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New York woman shot, killed by homeowner after car she was in pulled into wrong driveway

People have lost their minds. Cops are restricted from reacting, DA's won't prosecute, people see mayhem (looking at you Chicago) on the news and get scared, so everyone is on knife edge.

Take a lesson here, think twice before interacting with strangers, just like mommy taught you.

No way in he!!, I'd be a pizza or grubhub delivery right now. Show up at the wrong door after dark and be a news story the next day

Not condoning it at all, but I can see it happening.

Rural area, night time, no real police presence, no penalties if the cops do catch someone, no cell coverage, long driveway where you don't go up except on purpose, increasing crime everywhere.

Folks are on their own and on edge. Anything short of blue/red lights coming up the drive is a threat.

That doesn't mean you go out blasting Joe Biden style, but I'm not surprised it happened.

This is what happens when you buy a gun, and neglect to educate yourself by reading, or taking serious training.
I know a number of middle and upper middle class people who WILL NOT partake of training and practice. They are either lazy, don't have the time or money, or brag that they don't need any training.

Considering how many ignorant newbies bought guns in the Kung Fu Flu panic, some of this was bound to occur.

And of course, the lefties are taking full advantage.

People have lost their minds. Cops are restricted from reacting, DA's won't prosecute, people see mayhem (looking at you Chicago) on the news and get scared, so everyone is on knife edge.

Take a lesson here, think twice before interacting with strangers, just like mommy taught you.

No way in he!!, I'd be a pizza or grubhub delivery right now. Show up at the wrong door after dark and be a news story the next day

Because after rioting in Chicago, they all hop a bus to Hebron, NY to raise hell there. (It's only a 60 minute drive from Springfield, MA so. . . . )

Damn. People need to CALM THE F DOWN. Sheesh. It's like Covid messed with our brains and we all over-react.

Because after rioting in Chicago, they all hop a bus to Hebron, NY to raise hell there. (It's only a 60 minute drive from Springfield, MA so. . . . )

Damn. People need to CALM THE F DOWN. Sheesh. It's like Covid messed with our brains and we all over-react.
That's the plan. Over-reactions on both sides gives government an excuse to grab power, dissolve protections, and lock down society.

This is what happens when you buy a gun, and neglect to educate yourself by reading, or taking serious training.
I know a number of middle and upper middle class people who WILL NOT partake of training and practice. They are either lazy, don't have the time or money, or brag that they don't need any training.

Considering how many ignorant newbies bought guns in the Kung Fu Flu panic, some of this was bound to occur.

And of course, the lefties are taking full advantage.
No amount of training can alter the mind of an effin moron.

With this and the Ralph Yarl shooting

Is it time for an ‘old guys gone wild’ mega thread?

I can't believe this....what if she was (not that she was) a Happy Birthday Hooker 🤔

That's the plan. Over-reactions on both sides gives government an excuse to grab power, dissolve protections, and lock down society.

I can think of 50 easier ways to "dissolve protections and grab power" than to have a billion little events that I can't control to push for less rights. LOL

I mean, wasn't that an issue with the "the gubbermin'did'it" argument of the 9/11 deniers? That the government wanted the Patriot Act (not a specific mention of WHO in the government - just the government) passed so they bombed some buildings?

What color was she?? Is this racist like the black guy that was shot for trying to enter the wrong house?? Burn the cities!!!

Not condoning it at all, but I can see it happening.

Rural area, night time, no real police presence, no penalties if the cops do catch someone, no cell coverage, long driveway where you don't go up except on purpose, increasing crime everywhere.

Folks are on their own and on edge. Anything short of blue/red lights coming up the drive is a threat.

That doesn't mean you go out blasting Joe Biden style, but I'm not surprised it happened.
What threat? Where is ability, opportunity, jeopardy and no other alternative?

I can think of 50 easier ways to "dissolve protections and grab power" than to have a billion little events that I can't control to push for less rights. LOL

I mean, wasn't that an issue with the "the gubbermin'did'it" argument of the 9/11 deniers? That the government wanted the Patriot Act (not a specific mention of WHO in the government - just the government) passed so they bombed some buildings?
Read the history of the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, and the ascent to power of Joseph Stalin. Read about the Khmer Rouge revolution in Cambodia. Read about Mao's cultural revolution. Read about Germany, Hitler, and the holocaust.

You might come to a different conclusion.

Don’t know if we need another thread, but someone shot cheerleaders for opening the wrong car door.

Back
Top Bottom