• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

News at it again

nstassel

NES Member
Last edited:
Tell me what's ridiculous about this story:

Even the vermin don't worry that we may be the top of the pyramid any more, just like the Taliban.

Not including the author who doesn't know the difference between "attacked" and "attacked".
I'm not sure I know the difference between "attacked" and "attacked".

Maybe it wasn't as glaring as I thought.

"On two separate occasions, two young children were saved by police..."

As far I can see the police responded after the kids were bitten or scratched. This, in the news story, is tantamount to a daring rescue by the brave officers of Arlington.

Well, they also don't teach critical thinking anymore in school. So I suspect the journalist never had a chance at either comprehending or conveying the story.

Thank God for spell check - or it would be a real cluster. :D

As far I can see the police responded after the kids were bitten or scratched. This, in the news story, is tantamount to a daring rescue by the brave officers of Arlington.

It also implies there were FOUR children gnawed. Two occasions, two kids, the word "separate" in there to confuse the issue...

How DARE you imply that our Dedicated Public Servants failed to do Some Heroic Deed?

Should we ban 2 yr old girls? Than the coyotes wouldn’t be able to get 2 yr girls.

I saved my dog, today. I put him in the car, after the dog park. If I'd left him, the coyotes would have eaten him (he's a snackdog).

You can mail me my medal.

Also, this story was just broadcast on Channel 5, as I was typing.

Hey did you notice that No Where in the article did the folks from Mass Fakers and Wankers say anything about why trapping is an important tool to manage wildlife. Of Course the person that is the spoke person for those idiots, drinks the Politically Correct Kool aide.

Hey did you notice that No Where in the article did the folks from Mass Fakers and Wankers say anything about why trapping is an important tool to manage wildlife. Of Course the person that is the spoke person for those idiots, drinks the Politically Correct Kool aide.
God forbid they say something along the lines of them being opportunistic predators .
There is a direct Hunger to Brave connection in there.
I even had one who certainly didn't look sick or rabid want to try his luck with me while out hunting.
When the ears went back and the hackles went up he caught a load of 00's at under 12 feet.
What a mess.

The same people who don't like the coyotes are cultivating food sources for them. Ridiculous you say? Well just read the Arlington group chats and you'll read all about the injured rabbits, squirrels, geese etc that are taken to rehab fattened up and and then released

Back
Top Bottom