Newsletter section of NES?

ADC

I am looking to survey opinions.

It occurred to me in posting GOALS's Friday News that maybe it would be interesting to readers if there were a separate forum for this.

State groups such as GOAL and local gun clubs could have their newsletters posted for others to read.

I can think of several reasons;
General interest
Improved membership in;
NES
Local clubs
Advocacy groups such as GOAL
etc.

Our sport, opportunities for existing enthusiasts, attracting existing gun owners that don't participate much, attracting NEW Gun owners and increasing participation in elections are just a few areas that could grow.

I am trying to get the attention of the Admin of NES ... see if this is possible and what it might take to get it done.

Thoughts?

Everyone on here SHOULD be a member of GOAL and you will get the Friday news in your email every week.

I’m a member of GOAL and have never received any emails from them. I get a monthly letter at my PO Box only.

Go on their website, and you can elect to receive Friday News every week in your email, and I also elected to not get the monthly mail and get it electronically also.
I’m a member of GOAL and have never received any emails from them. I get a monthly letter at my PO Box only.
Good to know! I'll do that now.

I am looking to survey opinions.

It occurred to me in posting GOALS's Friday News that maybe it would be interesting to readers if there were a separate forum for this.

State groups such as GOAL and local gun clubs could have their newsletters posted for others to read.
Regrettably, I'd never recommend to our club
that they post our newsletter in a public forum -
it contains the names of people who store guns in their homes.
(Generally the club's movers and shakers, at that).

Members don't volunteer to do extra work at the club
just to get their names on some burglar's shopping list.

Your club's mileage may vary, of course.
I'm jus' sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom