• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newton Teen Arrested for ADW BB Gun

I am 100% for the 2A
I am 100% for it being a fed issue license

I am 100% AGAINST these things being made to look just like the real thing and sold at department stores.

My son is only 2 but I promise he will not have toy guns......he'll have real ones (when he is old enough), but not toy ones.
[rolleyes]

You may feel free to parent as you see fit - there are others amongst us who have children raised with enough common sense that a realistic toy isn't going to cause a problem...

You are not welcome in my home to dictate whether we have them...

The wabbit went that-a-way... [sad2]

I'm not sure you've seen a real airsoft gun then.

I'm not sure you saw the massive picture I posted of my airsoft M4 side by side with my AR [laugh] Trust me I know what a "real airsoft gun" can do. I was referring to the one that was used in the incident. A simple spring piece of crap, and I stand by my statement that you can barely feel those through clothing.

Maybe the walmart ones, but a good spring one can sting like hell.

I have a Marui P90 AEG, a spring MP5A3, and a few assorted pistols, including the M&P40 one which I'm using as cheap practice for USPSA (really cheap, since I'm not even loading BBs)

Back
Top Bottom