• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newtown teacher arrested for having gun at school.

On the other hand, given the history, does Newtown not have an IQ requirement for teacher hires?

Not guilty - jury nullification if needed.

FlyingPigs.jpg

My X is a MA school principal. She's taken courses and applied for her LTC. I really can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm proud of her......

They wouldn't have bitched if he had it the day of the shooting.
Amen.
But, of course, if it were Massachusetts and he had taken Lanza out immediately? Maura Healey would still charge the good guy with SOME OFFENSE, and Lanza's relatives would own the hero's house and all other worldly possessions by now too....After all, we don't encourage self help as a rule here in the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts

They wouldn't have bitched if he had it the day of the shooting.

You really think? Teacher kills mentally disturbed youth. At the very least he would have gone before a grand jury. There would have been those that would've said he escalated the situation and turned it into a fire fight, and he would have been up on murder charges if it were proven he was responsible for any collateral damage.

After all since if he had a gun that day as a trained educator he would have been in a better position to reason with poor Adam.

What disturbs me is absent a metal detector how did the security guard know he was packing ?

So in short, the good guy who carried a gun got caught by those who don't like guns, so those people called men with guns to take the good guy with the gun away and now the good guy is a bad guy who can no longer own guns. Did I get that right?

So in short, the good guy who carried a gun got caught by those who don't like guns, so those people called men with guns to take the good guy with the gun away and now the good guy is a bad guy who can no longer own guns. Did I get that right?

That's correct

you know what.....when that Newtown massacre happened I probably made some emotional posts about how if only one good guy had a gun and could have slowed that nut job down just a bit that lives could be saved.

I am now changing my position on that. I do not think a good guy with a gun could have helped at all.

Because they would have disarmed him and arrested him taking any chance of protection away from him so any nut job had a building full of unarmed targets to shoot at and kill.

We already know what happened when a shooter went into a school and nobody else had a gun. Logic dictates that you try something else. Like what this guy did. Unless you are a retarded, treasonous anti-gun liberal society....

How did they catch him? Liberalism is a mental disorder, but you have to do something really stupid to get caught as most people are oblivious to even trains.

How did they catch him? Liberalism is a mental disorder, but you have to do something really stupid to get caught as most people are oblivious to even trains.
he was probably CCWing an AR15 pistol in 300 blackout.

Some would have actually made the claim that having a gun would have only made it worse. As the saying goes you can't fix stupid, and there sure seems to be an over abundance of stupid these days.

Some probably would have complained if he had lowered the body count , no doubt . [sad2]

my reply in the comments section...........

Every single parent in this school should be thanking this teacher. He cares so much for his life and the lives of his students that he was willing to risk his personal freedom and his teachers license by carrying a firearm in class. This headline would read "Hero Teacher Saves Lives" if this guy was teaching at Sandy Hook Elementary that horrible day when a mentally unstable teen went on a shooting spree in a place where he knew he would have NO RESISTANCE.... a place where the good guys can't have guns.. and the most dangerous thing in the building are children's scissors and the mystery meat surprise at lunch. why is it that you think these psychos attack Gun Free Zones?? when was the last NRA meeting mass shooting or the last Police Department Mass Shooting, or Guun Show Mass Shooting..... Mass Shooters are cowards and are looking for easy targets. This Teacher was willing to be the one to step between your child and the gunman and be the one to say "NO MORE" and end a tragedy. I call this man a Hero not a criminal. If a law is a bad law, then what type of person are you for following it.

Back
Top Bottom