• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newtown teacher arrested for having gun at school.

So in short, the good guy who carried a gun got caught by those who don't like guns, so those people called men with guns to take the good guy with the gun away and now the good guy is a bad guy who can no longer own guns. Did I get that right?

Well, it sounds dumb when you say it like that.......

He is a moron because he outed himself, somehow. Opsec fail.
-Mike
We don't know for sure yet, but if indeed he did "out himself"?? Then he is a dope. And not saying this is the case here, but I know a LOT of gun owners, and many seem to enjoy bragging about their LTC and their CCW of choice, etc etc...Either he told someone or he had a bad holstering/concealment issue etc...I rarely tell anyone. Extremely rare that I do....My kids are older now but were told from day one to keep it under wraps about our pro-gun family life. When my wife got her LTC, I repeated something to her that I'd learned over twenty-five years ago from an attorney very knowledgeable in firearms laws who was visiting the gun club (albeit in MA, not CT, but the two states are very similar liberal pissholes now). To paraphrase what he'd told the assembled class of LTC applicants (and what I recently repeated to my wife and still do, and often): "Never, never, never, never, NEVER trust ANYONE enough to tell them you're carrying a gun...NEVER."

[wink]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom