Next time they swear they just want a little gun safety, you know what they really want.

rogersmithiii

NES Member
De Time Magazine's Interview with Gabby Giffords.

"As we wrap our interview in her office, I ask how she keeps coming back to a challenge so deeply ingrained in politics. She pauses for 12 pregnant seconds.

“No more guns,” she says.

Ambler, her aide and adviser, tries to clarify that she means no more gun violence, but Giffords is clear about what she’s saying. “No, no, no,” she says. “Lord, no.” She pauses another 32 seconds. “Guns, guns, guns. No more guns. Gone.”

An aide clarifies that she’s talking about Australia, where gun sales were outlawed after a mass shooting and existing weapons were purchased by the government. Giffords nods in the affirmative. It’s an idealistic goal, for sure, and one perhaps mismatched for the moment in this country. But Giffords has an answer for that: “Legislation, legislation, legislation.”

It’s ambitious. But that’s the whole point of working inside Giffords’ orbit. And she is never going to apologize for her fight on something so personal."

De Time Magazine's Interview with Gabby Giffords.

"As we wrap our interview in her office, I ask how she keeps coming back to a challenge so deeply ingrained in politics. She pauses for 12 pregnant seconds.

“No more guns,” she says.

Ambler, her aide and adviser, tries to clarify that she means no more gun violence, but Giffords is clear about what she’s saying. “No, no, no,” she says. “Lord, no.” She pauses another 32 seconds. “Guns, guns, guns. No more guns. Gone.”

An aide clarifies that she’s talking about Australia, where gun sales were outlawed after a mass shooting and existing weapons were purchased by the government. Giffords nods in the affirmative. It’s an idealistic goal, for sure, and one perhaps mismatched for the moment in this country. But Giffords has an answer for that: “Legislation, legislation, legislation.”

It’s ambitious. But that’s the whole point of working inside Giffords’ orbit. And she is never going to apologize for her fight on something so personal."
Just another lawless democrat.

I can almost forgive her for disliking guns so much. A loony did shoot her in the head. I can’t forgive her forcing down the rest of our throats though.
It's pretty obvious that she's being exploited along the lines of James Brady when he was shot.

Her husband is just as evil (and useless) as Biden's wife....

It's pretty obvious that she's being exploited along the lines of James Brady when he was shot.

Her husband is just as evil (and useless) as Biden's wife....
I got shot in the ankle by a retard when I was a kid. I knew nothing about guns at the time and had never even shot one. It made me pretty anti gun for a while. Anti in the sense that I just didn’t want to be around them.

I came around obviously, but even today I’m cautious around them. That’s why I say I can forgive her for being afraid of guns. She should however know enough to not want to deprive other of their rights.

Back
Top Bottom