NFA EFORM - CALIBER - DISAPROVED

So no 5.56 MM only 5.56

Or in my case 300 AAC is just 300.[rolleyes]

I thought that was spelled out on the form.

I had to resubmit today and re-pay (supposedly getting a refund), now waiting for another four months. [rolleyes]

I've had a couple of submissions disproved. You will get a refund. But if you can swing it, fix the form and resubmit with a new payment. it will shorten the process.

Sweet... I just peeked at one of my approved Form 1's for the rest of the info... submitted and now waiting patiently... Thanks for the info. Now to figure out if there is any other models I can SBR.. before July

Regarding your earlier question, yes the caliber MUST BE LISTED ONLY AS 5.56, 7.62, etc.

I had an issue with E-forms having only one selection (7.62x39) pre-populated with no chance to type in an alternate. When filed I spoke to the agent directly who said "Our system does not have the capability to accept anything beyond the first part of the caliber". So I asked it doesn't matter then if ti's x39 x42 x51, etc. and he said no, and will most likely get rejected.

Long story short, just put 5.56 or 7.62 whenever possible :)

Im not sure if it was brought up in the thread, i did look.
You guys do realize the eform pulldown menue is populated by previously entered information. And in may cause incorrectly entered infirmation.

That is why it "lets" you select the wrong answer..
Also there are several fields that no matter what you fill out, upon aproval your form comes back blank.

Also there are several fields that no matter what you fill out, upon aproval your form comes back blank.

This part got me the first time I submitted an eform. Some fields that are filled in online do not show in the printed (submitted) form that gets reviewed.

You guys do realize the eform pulldown menue is populated by previously entered information. And in may cause incorrectly entered infirmation.

That is why it "lets" you select the wrong answer..

I've been using eforms since day 1. In my particular case I only had 1 answer in the dropdown box, and no other alternatives. That's why I called and spoke to the agent directly to convey they had an issue with the system.

Back
Top Bottom