NFA Engraving

squatritoa

NES Member
I’m in the Lowell area and looking for any recommendations on a place to have my lower engraved. North Shore area or Worcester area are preferred. I’m still waiting for the approval from the ATF, but just trying to line up a place to go the day after I get the OK from them.

Kevin at The Arms Dealer in Littleton did a laser engraving for me last year, but I tried contact him recently for another and didn't get a reply. He's on this forum though. I ended up going to Joe at JC Arms (also on this forum). Both were laser engraving and both did them while I waited there. I think Littleton is closest to you, but if you can't find any place, Joe in Rockland is great as well.

I’m in the Lowell area and looking for any recommendations on a place to have my lower engraved. North Shore area or Worcester area are preferred. I’m still waiting for the approval from the ATF, but just trying to line up a place to go the day after I get the OK from them.
2A engraving in Epping NH, Tony is an awesome dude!!!!!

You don’t have to wait until the approval. You may as well knock it out while you wait for your stamp.

I would like to highly recommend JC Arms, did a great job at engraving my lower this morning. And actually did it on the inside of the magwell on the chamfer so it's not even visible until close examination!
That's the route I'd like to go. Keep it clean looking. How much does it cost for engraving anyway?

I'm just about to start the form 1 process. Complete noob with this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom