NFA Items - Picture thread

07 FFL, $150 for 3 yr renewal periods, $500 per yr for the SOT, State dealer $100 for 3yrs. $50-100/mo for a small space in a commercial/industrial bldg. where you "keep your records". Don't make or export defense stuff and Itar is not an issue. Of course, this being Mass, You need to do this in the "right" town. Try it, you'll like it. Jack.

Good to know, thanks.

I thought the ATF and state department are insisting that 07's pay ITAR regardless of whether they actually did anything to warrant it.

That was my understanding from the little bit of research I had done a few months back. From what I had read, they want the itar paid regardless of whether youre exporting or not.

How do you say "Get Some" in Hungary? Un-cut Hungarian PKM in 7.62X54. Vicious belt fed MG
2ldvv3r.jpg

My babies. All of my babies for you. [grin]

Thanks for sharing your collection. Do you keep it under the trap door on the deck?

back from last year when jim came to a shoot and brought a PKM. cut a nice line across the windshield of the car downrange. giggity. [mg]

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont even want to post pictures of my sbr when my stamp gets approved because it will just be a let down o everyone from what fmyspray has been posting.

i dont even want to post pictures of my sbr when my stamp gets approved because it will just be a let down o everyone from what fmyspray has been posting.

for real

EDIT: the stamp for my M92 was approved today! Submitted 1/17. DJ GETZ submitted on 3/17. I really cant wait for that one

Last edited:
for real

EDIT: the stamp for my M92 was approved today! Submitted 1/17. DJ GETZ submitted on 3/17. I really cant wait for that one

I can't wait till my stamp for my m85 comes back .
I built it on a square back receiver with ak builder triangle side folder.
When I get my stamp back I'm thinking of tossing a 4 part flash hider.

Got the faux suppressor off the m92. It's too dark to get a pic of it out on my deck. Will post one tomorrow

There's a parts kit on gun broker from time to time for the mini gun . I forget what the price is at but it's insane what the guy wants for it . There was a thread about it in weapons guild .

There's also a few parts kits for the belt fed 40 mm floating around . If I remember right a few have been bough and converted to flare guns.

There's a transferable Mk19 on Sturm right now. $325k

Typical story. Family of a deceased WW2 Vet found it in the attic. Never registered. So it gets torch cut and will give it's life as a parts kit for a semi auto build. It was a shame, 1943 dated Walther production. Oh well.......

Typical story. Family of a deceased WW2 Vet found it in the attic. Never registered. So it gets torch cut and will give it's life as a parts kit for a semi auto build. It was a shame, 1943 dated Walther production. Oh well.......

uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'd be crying if i was the dude running the torch. or i'd just throw that bad boy up in my attic to save it from persecution. [laugh]

Uuugh, I'd rather see something like that get put on a form 10 and displayed in a museum. At least then it gets to remain whole.

I did in fact cut it up my self, as I have dozens like it. At least I took it for a ride first. The ghosts of WW2 cried out one last time.

Yes, dozens. Some from PD's, others from relatives of the deceased. All once proud MG's to lowly parts kits. But, it beats 10 years in jail.....

I'm an older gun owner, but not that old, man you did it right. Somehow your in a position to become involved in all of this antique and modern NFA stuff and I feel like if I focused when I was younger, maybe I could be you ......! Good for you .

Ugh been fighting urge to get a SLR104-51 for final SBR project before July. Keep telling myself already got a M92...this thread ain't helpin!

Back
Top Bottom