• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Items - Picture thread

Tell me about that mount for the RDS on the 12.5, please.

im using the arisaka mount for the offset rds.

the mount itself can be set for a 33* or a 45* offset depending how big your primary optic is. I have mine mounted a bit close to the LPVO. The turret appears barely thru my red dot but when shooting with both eyes open the sight picture is pretty good. I just found the 33* option being closer to the LPVO helped me keep the same cheek weld while transitioning.

EDEDE8D1-3A0B-416E-BB3D-506EA7B9FD91.jpeg ED33E5FE-E2EC-4B8F-BFB6-3797F9F3FBA6.jpeg

Eh. I like MIL trees for precision gun type work or on a gun with no chance for a BDC to line up(like my 16” 6.5CM AR10). But for a carbine like this, I prefer the speed of calibrated BDCs with wind holds. They’re faster. Now, if someone would come out with an LPVO reticle that had wind holds next to MIL elevation stadia lines, I’d REALLY dig that. Not just more MIL dots. Kind of like the top part of the TREMOR 3. Until then...

Last edited:
Playing assassin
  • Beretta 21 A Bobcat extended and threaded by Tornado Technologies
  • Bowers Bitty Silencer
  • Safety lever converted to a slide lock for the ultimate single shot assassin pistol
  • Manual not read or understood
View attachment 462343
Mine's definitely a lower-rent version of yours, but I do like the small, silenced-22 platform.

gSCtHOL.jpg

Oculus shorty looks good! I don’t know Phoenix Arms, is that made from a S&W design? Model 61 I think???
No, it's a little "Ring of Fire" gun, single action, exposed hammer. It was stupid cheap ($125 OTD). It comes with a couple of PITA "features," like the safety that keeps you from removing the mag, etc. but those are well documented and take about 10 minutes to fix. It's actually a very reliable (and fun) little gun, and makes a quiet host. I keep trying to get my wife to carry it in this configuration when she goes on her nature walks, but she prefers the LCP II .22LR.

Never ended up posting this one, but got a new hand guard for my mp clone. The KAC feels better than the Midwest industries one, and optic mount is just great.

Attachments

• 482DABD9-BDA3-44BA-889C-35592359A81D.jpeg
    482DABD9-BDA3-44BA-889C-35592359A81D.jpeg
    577.8 KB · Views: 29
Lol you need to fix both. Esp the paddle tho. ;)

I have the drop in paddle kit already, just working up the courage to take a dremel with a cutting bit to the inside of the magwell to remove the block that HK puts in now.

A proper trilug from B&T is like $400 before getting into the cost and hassle of finding someone to swap them. I won’t be putting a can on it so meh.

I have the drop in paddle kit already, just working up the courage to take a dremel with a cutting bit to the inside of the magwell to remove the block that HK puts in now.

A proper trilug from B&T is like $400 before getting into the cost and hassle of finding someone to swap them. I won’t be putting a can on it so meh.
I didn’t realize the K didn’t come with one or at least a threaded barrel....

I didn’t realize the K didn’t come with one or at least a threaded barrel....

I think there's a PDW version and then there's this other version, with is apparently one for the EU market as it doesn't have the usual big mag well billboard on it (see kro77's pic above). The PDW version might have the paddle and trilug. This one had the handguard nub that extends past the end of the barrel, which is a tiny bit shorter and unthreaded.

Back
Top Bottom