NFA Items - Picture thread

Are they the Gen 2 with adjustable gas? If so do you run them with a silencer? How are they? I want to do a build with a law folder.
They are gen 2 and the suressors aren't on YET, one is in NFA limbo and the other is still on it's way to the shop. They run pretty dam good, no real issues. The 300 has an issue with hire velocity ammo, the bolt hold open will bounce up and catch the bolt. This isn't an upper problem. I'm going to change out the release for an ambi one and see about a heavier spring. You can't use the magpul MAD lever, the clamp hits the upper receiver so it's always on. I may even build something loger for a scope on the 180 upper, I got an email yesterday saying they had more in stock.

Wall of fun

NFA Fun.jpg

Top row
Ruger Mark II integrally Suppressed barrel
Glock 17 with Fun Switch post sample
Ruger Mark IV with Ruger Silencer
Ruger Mark I SBR and integrally Suppressed barrel

row below top row and behind
12g 'pistol' with 5.75 inch barrel
KP-44 SBR with full auto post sample bolt

Next row
Semi Auto 1919A4 with post sample full auto bolt
M16A2 clone with 3rd burst
AR9 SBR with silencer
M1 Carbine, Full auto post sample
Uzi ,Full Auto post sample
PPS43 SBR with Full Auto post sample bolt
Cobray M11 transferable full auto
MP40P SBR

Bottom Row
AR9 Full Auto post sample
AR-15 Full Auto 10.5" barrel post sample
WWSD AR-15 full auto post sample
Mosin Nagant 91/30 SBR with 12.5 inch barrel
20g with 11 inch barrel
Ruger 10/22 with integrally suppressed barrel
Cobray CM11 SBR
Cobray Street Sweeper

Front row
Semi Auto MG42 with post sample full auto bolt
Sten Mark 2 full auto post sample

You’re shooting .22 through your Odessa? It’s kind of a bitch to clean.

Not really, it comes apart fine as long as the threads are greased. It also doesn’t need to be cleaned very often and if it does, the ultrasonic does a fine job.

Last edited:
Wall of fun

View attachment 658508

Top row
Ruger Mark II integrally Suppressed barrel
Glock 17 with Fun Switch post sample
Ruger Mark IV with Ruger Silencer
Ruger Mark I SBR and integrally Suppressed barrel

row below top row and behind
12g 'pistol' with 5.75 inch barrel
KP-44 SBR with full auto post sample bolt

Next row
Semi Auto 1919A4 with post sample full auto bolt
M16A2 clone with 3rd burst
AR9 SBR with silencer
M1 Carbine, Full auto post sample
Uzi ,Full Auto post sample
PPS43 SBR with Full Auto post sample bolt
Cobray M11 transferable full auto
MP40P SBR

Bottom Row
AR9 Full Auto post sample
AR-15 Full Auto 10.5" barrel post sample
WWSD AR-15 full auto post sample
Mosin Nagant 91/30 SBR with 12.5 inch barrel
20g with 11 inch barrel
Ruger 10/22 with integrally suppressed barrel
Cobray CM11 SBR
Cobray Street Sweeper

Front row
Semi Auto MG42 with post sample full auto bolt
Sten Mark 2 full auto post sample
1662462000813.jpeg

My first AK since I sold the tranny AK and my second one ever.

Bulgarian girls are smoke-shows. Arsenal AK, Arsenal silencer (GSL made) and old school Bulgarian mags.

View attachment 660680
God damn I want an AK SBR. A pain in the ass to pull off in MA. So was that a pistol and then you added the stock or? Forgive my ignorance

Your timing is poor. It was easier prior to 2016. I have 8 AK SBRs. My 8th one was transfered to me by Greg at GFA on 7/16/2016. Impeccable timing
Lol yup tell me about it.
Funny I transferred my Arsenal SAM7 rifle just over a week before the 2016 bs

Your timing is poor. It was easier prior to 2016. I have 8 AK SBRs. My 8th one was transfered to me by Greg at GFA on 7/16/2016. Impeccable timing

Isn’t your thing in Mass that you can’t bring it in as a pistol because of some list and then do an eForm 1? They sell this model as a factory SBR, you can buy it on an eForm 4 if that’s cool in Mass. Yeah it will take a little longer than an eForm 1 but it’s better than it used to be.

Last edited:
Isn’t your thing in Mass that you can’t bring it in as a pistol because of some lost and then do an eForm 1? They sell this model as a factory SBR, you can buy it on an eForm 4 if that’s cool in Mass. Yeah it will take a little longer than an eForm 1 but it’s better than it used to be.
An FFL in MA can recieve and 4473 a pistol for you then to make it legal you need to form 1 it to make it a rifle , at which point its legal to own in MA by us peasants. Most (not all) ffls will require you to have them hold it while the form 1 is pending.

Back
Top Bottom