• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Shoot

All packed up for tomorrow, 33 guns, a crap load of mags and other misc things. Had to drop off a couple of tripods, pop up tents and target last night because I didn't want to overload my car. This is the first time I haven't been able to fit everything in my car. This will be the 4th shoot I have done. The first one I had 26 guns total, 15 of them Machine guns, the 2nd one I had 30 guns, 17 of them machine guns, the 3rd one I had 28 guns and 21 of them are machine guns, this shoot I have 33 guns and 25 of them are machine guns. According to the weather it looks like it will be some sun tomorrow as opposed to the rain it had been forecasting for the past week.

packed.jpg

Wish I'd gotten some 7.62x25 ammo, but I will have some 30 carbine for the M1 :)

All packed up for tomorrow, 33 guns, a crap load of mags and other misc things. Had to drop off a couple of tripods, pop up tents and target last night because I didn't want to overload my car. This is the first time I haven't been able to fit everything in my car. This will be the 4th shoot I have done. The first one I had 26 guns total, 15 of them Machine guns, the 2nd one I had 30 guns, 17 of them machine guns, the 3rd one I had 28 guns and 21 of them are machine guns, this shoot I have 33 guns and 25 of them are machine guns. According to the weather it looks like it will be some sun tomorrow as opposed to the rain it had been forecasting for the past week.

View attachment 803453

Did you swap the image, or do you have a right drive car?

I have a right hand drive car. It's a 1997 Honda Orthela, with 66 thousand miles on it

Holy crap, you *DO* have all the cool stuff! That's awesome!

I looked at all that trim and thought, "'90s Honda, a lot like my '93 Accord".

Holy crap, you *DO* have all the cool stuff! That's awesome!

I looked at all that trim and thought, "'90s Honda, a lot like my '93 Accord".
I use it to deliver mail. It's based on the Civic chassis and has the CRV 2.0 engine. I could have gotten it in AWD but that was just a little to much money for me to swing and thought the FWD would be better on gas for work.

Had a terrific time. Everyone we met was friendly and welcoming. I got to meet a nice group of people and put faces to online names of a few members.

thank you to @kingson for your hospitality and invitation.

Had a lot of fun shooting things off the table of goodies. well worth getting a wristband.

the DP-28 was a lot of fun. makes 7.62x54r feel like 9mm. the uzi was also one of my top favorites. IMG-4122.jpg IMG-4140.PNG

Back
Top Bottom