• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Trusts

As Scott wrote, glad to help: The more the merrier. I'm always happy to walk people through builds & NFA mazes because the more of us there are the better.

I just filed another form 1 today. I figured I might want to make a 50 beowulf SBR and don't want to miss out on the streamlined process, and it was really satisfying marking ".50" in box 4c.

I have my NFA Trust package from RockMaple and will be gathering signatures and notorizations this week.

What would the process be for acquiring a Sig MPX from the NH store? Would you pay for it, send in the application, and then just wait until the application is accepted and then transfer to a MA FFL?

I have my NFA Trust package from RockMaple and will be gathering signatures and notorizations this week.

What would the process be for acquiring a Sig MPX from the NH store? Would you pay for it, send in the application, and then just wait until the application is accepted and then transfer to a MA FFL?

The easiest way to do the transfer would be as a rifle or pistol not an SBR, then file the form 1 to convert it.

If you could find an 03 in MA to get it for you on a form 4 that would be another option.

Thanks for the info, gents. I went with rock maple via nfapro.com. Great, attentive person to work with and I'm very pleased with what I've been provided. 0 regrets. Thanks again, time for some stamp hunting

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
I think I'm ready to get into the suppressor game. I'm planning on using rock maple's site for the NFA trust.

Leaning towards buying through shooters outpost since they have a large selection.

Any new advice that hasn't been mentioned in this thread?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Good morning.
Is it a good idea to put all firearms into a trust for reasons beyond NFA laws. I don’t own any NFA items, but I feel having my firearms in a trust with multiple family members listed as trustees or beneficiaries may be useful in many situations. Is this reasonable? Do people do this? Would you recommend this? Also how would I proceed if yes? (Also I was a green member and I intend to renew. I do not want to use PayPal).
Thanks,
Aaron

Good morning.
Is it a good idea to put all firearms into a trust for reasons beyond NFA laws. I don’t own any NFA items, but I feel having my firearms in a trust with multiple family members listed as trustees or beneficiaries may be useful in many situations. Is this reasonable? Do people do this? Would you recommend this? Also how would I proceed if yes? (Also I was a green member and I intend to renew. I do not want to use PayPal).
Thanks,
Aaron
So just put a twenty and a five and your info in an envelope and mail it in. Simple. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom