• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFL Player, He is strapped and his guns are legal

Want.

914311_1406188152964958_1469312204_n.jpg

Drool.

The fact that some just assume we can't have anything in MA saddens me. That m249 really hogs the attention of the little arsenal huh.

Do want.

Google Ryan Tannehill too, I know him and his (very attractive) wife are gun buffs. Although they did leave an AR in the back seat of a rental car... haha

The guy is already a target for the salary a pro football player makes. Advertising your arsenal and the fact that you carry probably would make most cowardly thugs look to the next unarmed sheep.

I know money talks but how the hell do you get a M249 saw?[shocked]
ca249_left_550.jpg

Well some models are even legal in California [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

The guy is already a target for the salary a pro football player makes. Advertising your arsenal and the fact that you carry probably would make most cowardly thugs look to the next unarmed sheep.
Sure can't hurt!

This plus almost everyone in AZ is armed.

In one way, it is good publicity for our side just to get people to see that it is OK to own guns, and you don't have to be a thug, drug dealer, or redneck to do so. On the other hand, it could hurt us if he eventually kills his wife, or something stupid like that because the negative publicity would be massive now that it is public knowledge that he owns all this extra killy hardware.

Back
Top Bottom