• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH 2010 Legislative session... the moonbat march begins

strangenh

NES Member
Here we go... Browsing through the bill requests for 2010 on the General Court website, I noticed this gem:

2010-H-2196-R title: prohibiting the open carrying of a firearm in a public building. Sponsors: (Prime)Delmar Burridge , Jessie Osborne

Guess since they couldn't create a gun-free zone now they're falling back to a "no-see-'em" zone.

Just a thought gents... We need to take a page outta the libby playbook and make sure to have a presence shown for each one of these things.

Mass may be a lost cause, but NH is not (yet). It's in all patriots best interest that "live free or die" stays such.

Flood them with emails, phone calls, letters. Doesn't matter if you are not a resident... Thousands of letters to the effect of "I was going to move to NH, being one of the last free places in america, but now I think I'll take my tax dollars elsewhere."

Just a thought gents... We need to take a page outta the libby playbook and make sure to have a presence shown for each one of these things.
I am sure we will. I take solace in the fact that, for every one of these anti bills there are two bills cleaning up messed-up law, making sense out of vague and arbitrary elements of the law, or otherwise pro-gun on the proposed bill list.

Hopefully folks will flood the statehouse if they have the balls to actually have a hearing on it... just like they did with that bitch that was trying to ban carry inside the state house.

-Mike

Hopefully folks will flood the statehouse if they have the balls to actually have a hearing on it... just like they did with that bitch that was trying to ban carry inside the state house.

-Mike

Ah yes, our beloved Eleanor Glynn Kjellman. Her moonbattery knows no bounds, even here in the little liveral enclave on Henniker. You should see the eyes roll when she stands up to speak at town meetings and schoolboard meetings.

I had to laugh when she was standing outside the polls at the last election trying to get people to write her in after she got wiped out in the primary.

There are 800 new movers to NH -- if only more of them would step up and vote, or at least work to remove these people from the legislature, we might be successful in getting rid of the Osbornes, Horrigans, Burridges, Rollos, and their ilk.

We got rid of Eleanor Kjellman, Liz Hager and Jim McKay.

Bill Watch for the baddies is here: http://www.cnht.org/news/category/billwatch2010/

128796895833647666.jpg

Back
Top Bottom