• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH 22lr

Going up to Nascar this weekend and was wondering if there was any bulk 22 at Rileys or Shooters outpost since I am going to be driving by. I'm good for everything else except for 22 and bourbon from the state packy
Thanks
Dave

was at the outpost this morning. No 22lr. but plenty of .380 and other calibers. guy said a million+ rnd shipment is coming in tonight or tomorrow morning and should be some 22lr in it.

Stopped in around 2 and grabbed a plastic ammo can w/3 525's for a cool 100$. Had to ask for it as it was stored behind the counter. Swung up to Rielys after and they had a 2 box limit on 22 with only 50 round box's left.

Stopped in around 2 and grabbed a plastic ammo can w/3 525's for a cool 100$. Had to ask for it as it was stored behind the counter. Swung up to Rielys after and they had a 2 box limit on 22 with only 50 round box's left.

I stop by shooters every chance I can when I'm up north. They have been fairly consistent having ammo in stock the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom