NH bill takes secessionist tone over gun laws

One rep I emailed testified at the hearings in favor of the bill. The other two I emailed never responded, big surprise. Can this bill be re-introduced during the current legislative year?

One rep I emailed testified at the hearings in favor of the bill. The other two I emailed never responded, big surprise. Can this bill be re-introduced during the current legislative year?

It will be a significant hurdle to get past what the committee did (label the bill ITL (inexpedient to legislate) as opposed to OTP (ought to pass)) but it's not dead yet. All bills go before the house, no matter their label. A rally is planned in support of the bill Wednesday, March 4th, 8:00am at the NH State House. At the very least this should keep the bill off the consent calendar and give the bill an up/down vote in the full house.

-Nat

This was discussed on the Glenn Beck program this evening....( I sent an email to him last week about this, asking that he publicize this Bill....maybe he read it !!!)

Maybe we can push for this, get it re-opened....!!!! get it passed !!!

I'd click on that link if it wasn't that Ridley guy.

I will try to give you enough so you don't have to click on me.

Here's the latest:

NH secessionists expect sizable rally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhsjaIbplt8

A secession-leaning bill goes before the New Hampshire House March 4. Its proponents announce a major demonstration for the same day. This last time something like this happened here it was a longshot fight to prohibit Real ID...and it succeeded.

You can digg it at
http://digg.com/politics/NH_secessionists_expect_sizable_rally

This was discussed on the Glenn Beck program this evening....( I sent an email to him last week about this, asking that he publicize this Bill....maybe he read it !!!)

Maybe we can push for this, get it re-opened....!!!! get it passed !!!

Nice job getting it on beck ... we'll just assume it was you :)

Nice job getting it on beck ... we'll just assume it was you :)

I don't care if it was my email to him or not, I'm just pleased that it got some national Media attention !!!

I sent him another email ( address is obtained from his web site), asking that he spread the word on the March rally...

[smile]

Back
Top Bottom