• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH CD1 Dem incumbent supports "Assault Weapon Ban"

Not a surprise but Rep Pappas is supporting an "Assault Weapons Ban" despite the face that hands, feet, knives and other objects are used to kill more people every year......

Vote this turd out.....

I hope Matt Mowers can beat him. Pappas is a turd. Hopefully we can keep the "pap-bus" away this year so they don't steal it again like they did against Eddie Edwards.

Funny sidenote - when I ran for state rep in 2018 I was outside of the polling place with my sign and there was a kid there that was holding a Pappas sign. This kid (maybe 18 or 19) thought he knew everything and wouldn't shut up. Then he asks me if I've seen the campaign commercial of Eddie Edwards working out, looks me dead in the face and says "thats definitely Edwards making fun of Pappas for being gay". I was literally speechless, these kids are effing morons.

Not a surprise but Rep Pappas is supporting an "Assault Weapons Ban" despite the face that hands, feet, knives and other objects are used to kill more people every year......

Vote this turd out.....

Of course he does or he wouldn't be allowed to play politician with the D-Rats, if he didn't.

I am starting to feel the same way about the Corkster.
I've been getting lots of anti-Corky mailings lately. One of the recent ones had him wearing his Denver Broncos gear on it, ha. Shaheen's probably safer than Pappas, I think the last polls I saw had her up by 16% or more.

Both seats are rated "Safe Dem" as far as I am aware.

Back
Top Bottom