NH Gun Laws

Anyone have basic info on 80 percent built arms? Are they ok at public ranges without a serial number? Built, not sold or bought. Do they need to be serialized to be sold?

Anyone have basic info on 80 percent built arms? Are they ok at public ranges without a serial number? Built, not sold or bought. Do they need to be serialized to be sold?

What range do you go to that checks S/Ns of guns people bring in? Do they also require a certified copy of your FA-10 and Bill of Sale too?

Really????

Looking at recent prosecutions, pretty much only "felon in possession" cases

New Hampshire has no laws which apply to this situation.

Flame on....

I'm going to a buddies cabin in NH tomorrow for 3 days. Is NH like Maine where I can bring my fire arm and carry concealed without a license? Just can't drive with it concealed?

I'm more worried about at the cap ground... Not out and about around town....

Any info would be helpful.... Thanks

Carry on, just don’t carry on an atv etc and your fine. You can drive concealed you just have to declare if you are pulled over in Maine for a non resident. In NH I don’t think that applies but if I’m wrong on that someone will correct me.

Thanks guys. I remember the laws changed a year ago or so.... Maybe longer. Was their a thread on the topic. Any law that can be referenced?

Carry on, just don’t carry on an atv etc and your fine. You can drive concealed you just have to declare if you are pulled over in Maine for a non resident. In NH I don’t think that applies but if I’m wrong on that someone will correct me.

Only if you do not have a license that ME accepts. I am a NH resident and have a NH resident license. I do not have to declare in ME, as my resident license is accepted there.

Town Forest in New Durham NH looks to have a fairly large sand pit and by Bing maps measuring tool is 300 ft away from any buildings or parks.
Would I be able to plink 22s or even 5.56 there? Is there some other information I'm missing?

If I am going to work in New Hampshire and live in a motor home while I am working there, what do I need to do to keep a handgun in the motor home? I have a Mass LTC with no restrictions, and a Utah LTC, (which I know is not recognized in NH.)

If I am going to work in New Hampshire and live in a motor home while I am working there, what do I need to do to keep a handgun in the motor home? I have a Mass LTC with no restrictions, and a Utah LTC, (which I know is not recognized in NH.)

Nothing. Nothing needed to carry it either. See, that was simple. (Oh, the required "Don't carry it loaded on an ATV or Snowmobile without a NH P&R license")

Deadhead133, absolutely nothing. Bring the gun, carry it ccw or OC as you like in NH. No license required unless you want to carry off-road (that may have changed recently).

Nothing. Nothing needed to carry it either. See, that was simple. (Oh, the required "Don't carry it loaded on an ATV or Snowmobile without a NH P&R license")
Deadhead133, absolutely nothing. Bring the gun, carry it ccw or OC as you like in NH. No license required unless you want to carry off-road (that may have changed recently).

The changes in SB500 took effect a couple of weeks ago. The new law doesn't really remove the off-road part of the RSA, but did clarify some minor things, including adding good definitions of "loaded" and "firearm".

For the NH resident CCW application, is it sufficient just to write "For all lawful purposes"? Also, do I really need to put my social security number on this thing? It says "optional", but I have a feeling they meant to say "mandatory"...

That quote is from 2005. Things have changed.
Thank you, I wish the forms were in chronological order with more recent posts at the top and older at the bottom. Im new to NES and when I clicked on this form that was the first thing I saw regarding NH Gun Laws.

My dad was a marine he says thanks for the ride.

Back
Top Bottom