NH gun show August 29?

It's small and I regretted using a vacation day to go to this one last year but now I'm employed where I have 3 day weekends every week and I'll probably go again. Size of the show doesn't matter if they have what you're looking for. Same as with swap meets, more vendors doesn't mean a thing if you can't find whats on your shopping list.

Greg

I was rather disappointed with the last DePrete show I went to at the Everett Arena this past spring. At least a third of the tables were knives and/or clothing/Molle gear. It was probably the last one I'll go to. There really is nothing there I can't get either at any of the local gun stores or mail order (and cheaper too, as a general rule) without having to be nut to butt with every swinging dick that hasn't showered in a week.

Maybe I will check this FCAC one out as I only live a few miles away...I wonder if the guns to knife table ratio is the same?

Last edited:
This is a show by a gun collecting club. There are always members of the club that are selling some of their guns. I would rather see people rather then dealers. You can get decent stuff from people.

This is a show by a gun collecting club. There are always members of the club that are selling some of their guns. I would rather see people rather then dealers. You can get decent stuff from people.

True, I made out like a bandit at our Braintree R&P club gun show last year, mostly from club members who rented a table vs. the "actual" dealers present.

I was at the DiPrete show last Labor Day and other than talking with Evan for probably 30 minutes outside before entering, I spent less than 1.5 hrs in the show and bought nothing but laughed at many prices. Don't plan on going this year.

This sounds like an interesting show, but I'm not going to drive almost 200miles (RT) to find out and don't need anything right now anyway.

Not a bad show. All the tables were full with about half just members and the rest member/vendors who will be at the Everett Arena for Patti's show 9/5&6. I did pretty well - definitely worth the effort. If I sell as much this weekend it will be a good 5 day time investment

I was set up and was the only vendor with a lot of reloading supplies. I did well, and the customers were not touch holes. I don't do any Diprete shows.

Back
Top Bottom