• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH lawmaker talks taking freedom

Link fails to let me watch on a computer (think you put up the mobile version). How about a standard link to the video??

A Rhode Island Transplant (and she's a real looker)

cynthiachase.jpg

We really need a sarcasm font.

If I do move to NH. There is no way I don't make a run for a legislative position. If I move it will be because I sold my companies and will be semi retired with time to spare.

[cerberus];2818439 said:
You can simply delete the "M." in the link. You know its bad when people are lazy with links.

Tried it, didn't like it on the browser I tried... I'll give it a play later on... Got sheit to take care of first...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's important to restrict "freedoms they think they will find here" because, well, freedom ought to be restricted wherever it is found and beaten with an olive loaf. Freedom needs to be beaten down and pummeled into submission... </sarcasm>

If I do move to NH. There is no way I don't make a run for a legislative position. If I move it will be because I sold my companies and will be semi retired with time to spare.

Wish I could; there's no way to take that many Wednesdays off each year and keep my job.

Isnt she a real treat!!!! my Wife and I are considering moving up to NH.... heck we spend most of our weekends there anyways and my Wife works there so it would be a smart move. I would love to move up and join the fight against her. :)

we can hold some Machine gun shoots for like 3 consecutive weekends 3 blocks down.... then ride off on our motorcycles past her house without our helmets.... ha hahahahaaaaaa

Rob

Rob

Open Carry BBQ in honor of Cyndy?

we can hold some Machine gun shoots for like 3 consecutive weekends 3 blocks down.... then ride off on our motorcycles past her house without our helmets.... ha hahahahaaaaaa

Still better than the Free Staters in Keene, their antics are probably why Chase is so PO'd -- if they had an Open Carry BBQ the Porcupines would get naked and cook illegally imported Canadian bacon (spatters less than American bacon) while smoking pot and giving unlicensed haircuts.

Dear (still mostly) free peoples of New Hampshire,

On behalf of the sane and free minded people of Rhode Island, I would like to apologize for the difficulties being caused by one of our escapees. When such persons leave RI, they are typically sucked back in within 5 to 7 years. Some how Chase, much like a tick, has anchored herself to your free state, and again like a tick, is regurgitating harmful bacteria into your system.

If you manage to detach her, feel free to send her back. We have a landfill in Johnston where we put all our garbage.

Still better than the Free Staters in Keene, their antics are probably why Chase is so PO'd -- if they had an Open Carry BBQ the Porcupines would get naked and cook illegally imported Canadian bacon (spatters less than American bacon) while smoking pot and giving unlicensed haircuts.

from what I remember, it wasn't "Free State" people but rather "Free Keene"....I believe they are a different group altogether...or not...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom