NH Lawmakers Lift Ban On Guns In Statehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just returned home from my one and only visit to the Army-Navy surplus store in Milford,NH. The owner there was very addament that people should not be carring "WEAPONS" his word in the state house, he further went on about he is no longer a member of the NRA (sells NRA knock off decals in the shop) because the NRA was not against armor piercing ammo. He went on to say that he has 38 "WEAPONS" in his home. I replied, I don't own weapons, I own firearms. He continued to spue things about a 10year old shooting his mother over chores that needed to be done. That may have happen I have not yet heard. He could not tell me where this happen. I left not wishing to engage him. I know that this is little off topic but it does tell you what some of the people are thinking about our rights.

I personally don't see how that guy stays in business...he's a complete ass..If it wasn't for the Airsoft and paintball crowd he would of been out of business along time ago.

You can get far better deals Online for what he has in that store...which isnt much.

I just returned home from my one and only visit to the Army-Navy surplus store in Milford,NH. The owner there was very addament that people should not be carring "WEAPONS" his word in the state house, he further went on about he is no longer a member of the NRA (sells NRA knock off decals in the shop) because the NRA was not against armor piercing ammo. He went on to say that he has 38 "WEAPONS" in his home. I replied, I don't own weapons, I own firearms. He continued to spue things about a 10year old shooting his mother over chores that needed to be done. That may have happen I have not yet heard. He could not tell me where this happen. I left not wishing to engage him. I know that this is little off topic but it does tell you what some of the people are thinking about our rights.

Is this the place right on the Oval?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom