• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH: Petition to stop the anti-gun bills (all 6 of them)

how do I encourage more people to sign? What else can we do? I am open to suggestions...

I and my wife signed it as well as several others at work did too
I have to be careful where I work about bringing up the 2A where I currently work. Not sure who is a patriot and who's a screaming moonbat. OK, the screaming moonbats are pretty easy to find.
Such as my boss who's really a FUDD, and lives in NH. But the guy I work with is pro 2A but lives in the PRM.

I have to be careful where I work about bringing up the 2A where I currently work. Not sure who is a patriot and who's a screaming moonbat. OK, the screaming moonbats are pretty easy to find.
Such as my boss who's really a FUDD, and lives in NH. But the guy I work with is pro 2A but lives in the PRM.

Yeah...we all know each other at work. There are about a dozen of us that are hardcore constitutional conservatives. Those that are moonbats are very obvious and we tend to steer clear of them.

Yeah...we all know each other at work. There are about a dozen of us that are hardcore constitutional conservatives. Those that are moonbats are very obvious and we tend to steer clear of them.
It's sad when you find out the new team lead is a libtard. Then again, he has a cat (plus wife), pony tail, and drives a Lesburu among other things. Like he thought that a suppressor didn't make any difference in how loud a shot is. It sounded like he might have hunted in a past life, but no longer does. Since he live in the PRM, I suspect he doesn't have the permission slip needed to own gunz there (IIRC, he used to hunt in another state, maybe PA).
At this point, I don't bring the subject up much in the office. Well, at least not spoken. We use Slack to chat between ourselves. So I can send private messages to the other guy. I'm often sending him what's posted in the funny pic and video thread (here)... Of course NES would be blocked by the firewall, so I just use my phone. [rofl2]

It's sad when you find out the new team lead is a libtard. Then again, he has a cat (plus wife), pony tail, and drives a Lesburu among other things. Like he thought that a suppressor didn't make any difference in how loud a shot is. It sounded like he might have hunted in a past life, but no longer does. Since he live in the PRM, I suspect he doesn't have the permission slip needed to own gunz there (IIRC, he used to hunt in another state, maybe PA).
At this point, I don't bring the subject up much in the office. Well, at least not spoken. We use Slack to chat between ourselves. So I can send private messages to the other guy. I'm often sending him what's posted in the funny pic and video thread (here)... Of course NES would be blocked by the firewall, so I just use my phone. [rofl2]

I’m fortunate that our IT guy is pretty conservative...even likes guns. He’s pretty cool about not blocking sites like NES. My boss is pretty conservative as well and has been good about letting me take time off to go to the NH legislative hearings on fairly short notice...we are pretty lean where I work though so I don’t like to take too much time off, otherwise my workmates would have to pick up the slack and that’s not fair to them.

Last edited:
I’m fortunate that our IT guy is pretty conservative...even likes guns. He’s pretty cool about not blocking sites like NES. My boss is pretty conservative as well and has been good about letting me take time off to go to the NH legislative hearings on fairly short notice...we are pretty lean where I work though so I don’t like to take too much time off, otherwise my workmates would have pick up the slack and that’s not fair to them.
You work in NH?? I'm waiting to hear about a c2h role in ManchVegas... ;)

You work in NH?? I'm waiting to hear about a c2h role in ManchVegas... ;)

I’ve lived and worked in NH my whole life save six years when I was in the Navy.

What is c2h?

Edit: google is my friend (well, not really)...contract to hire.

Back
Top Bottom