NH residents - please check this post on proposed law change

Who ever said the liberal gun grabbers were not moving North? Also what is it about the name Kennedy both here and there! I freeking cringe in this state at hearing the low life's name! Kennedy's suck!

By the way, I am more than a little concerned that neither Goal or the NRA have made gun owners aware of this hearing. Frankly I think you should let them know what's happening as well.

http://www.pgnh.org/state_legislative_alert_for_2008_session_posted_1_4_08

IMPORTANT UPDATE 1/4/08: Representative Jason Bedrick organized a meeting on Thursday, January 3, with Representative Al Baldasaro and leadership of both Pro-Gun New Hampshire and other New Hampshire gun groups to further discuss the final text of certain bills. As with the September meeting, a central point of this discussion was the anti-gun bias of the current state legislature, which could result in a pro-gun bill being amended to change or even reverse its effect. In particular, the wording of HB1474 and HB1476 was criticized as possibly allowing for such adverse manipulation in committee; one other pro-gun organization was even prepared to alert its membership to testify AGAINST those two bills. As a result of this meeting, it was decided that the two bills should be killed, and Rep. Baldasaro, the principal sponsor of those bills, agreed to ask the appropriate House committee to do so.

By the way, I am more than a little concerned that neither Goal or the NRA have made gun owners aware of this hearing. Frankly I think you should let them know what's happening as well.
[hmmm]Wouldn't it be GONH and NRA, given it's New Hampshire?

Back
Top Bottom