NHAC CARTRIDGE & MILITARIA SHOW - MARCH 21, 2020 - BEKTASH SHRINE - CONCORD, NH

I had emails from a couple vendors who buy brass from me yesterday, and the FCAC Show at the Bektash Shrine in Concord was a ROUSING SUCCESS yesterday. One fellow told me that he sold more ammo yesterday before noon than he had during the entire weekend at the West Lebanon show. This is the NHAC Cartridge and Militaria Show, also held at the Bektash Shrine, which doesn't have guns, but all types of other items, particularly ammunition, reloading supplies and tools. It is ONE DAY ONLY on Saturday, March 21, from 9AM-4PM.
I will be set up there with a good supply of reloading tools, brass, components, and other great items at "good old days" prices. All items on my tables will be clearly marked with a NON-GOUGER price, and there will be deals, deals, deals.
I give all the credit in the world to the folks who put these shows on, and don't play in to the Left-Wing media hype. So save a little bit of Junior's college fund that you were going to spend on toilet paper and hand sanitizer and come on down to the show and spend it with LOCAL vendors who have what you need.

Attachments

• NHAC C&M Show Flyer.pdf
    610.9 KB · Views: 22
I was contacted by Scott Marston, from NHAC, he reported that the show is on this coming Saturday 3/21/2020. Last year was the first cartridge show. Hopefully this will be as successful.

I was contacted by Scott Marston, from NHAC, he reported that the show is on this coming Saturday 3/21/2020. Last year was the first cartridge show. Hopefully this will be as successful.

Received the same email. Show is ON. Hope to see you all there. I'll have powder, primers, lead ingots, brass, dies, projectiles, tumblers, presses.

Well unfortunately, due to our friend Corona, the NHAC show has been canceled. Good luck to everyone trying to buy ammo ANYWHERE! Most of the local shops have empty shelves. Even Shooter's was mobbed all day. Pallets of 223/556 sold out!

When is the next cartridge show?

When is the next cartridge show?
Hello Chu! Currently the Bektash Shrine is limiting to no more than 100 people in the building at a time. So basically all gun shows are on hold for either NH Arms Collectors (NHAC) or FCAC (Fort Constitution Arms Collectors). This COVID crap is really quite annoying. Is there anything specific you are looking for that I might be able to help you with or somebody I can point you to ?
Chris

At this point, the bektash is still limiting the number of people they will allow inside their building to 100 at a time. Any gun show at this point would be a disaster! There hasn't been a gun show in New England Since March 2020 at the Wilmington MA Shriners. I was there with George Hall (book dealer). I'll be at the flea market in Brookline NH tomorrow. I still have to post my weekly list. I'll be doing it shortly!

Back
Top Bottom