• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nice afternoon

peterk123

NES Member
34 degrees and no wind. It was time to hit the Yellowstone to catch dinner. I hit the mother load today. About thirty whitefish and one rainbow. Three whities came home. Fish fry time. This was one of th larger ones. It's rough out here.... you know have to kill what you eat and all šŸ˜€
20230301_160141.jpg

Man, I love & hate your posts just because Iā€™m jealousā€¦. Best of luck to you brother - wish I did the same about 35 years ago. Maybe after I retire in a few years! Would love to meet up with you and share a nice fresh caught meal! Got to get my wife on board for it all to work.

Man, I love & hate your posts just because Iā€™m jealousā€¦. Best of luck to you brother - wish I did the same about 35 years ago. Maybe after I retire in a few years! Would love to meet up with you and share a nice fresh caught meal! Got to get my wife on board for it all to work.
You get out here anywhere near Livingston, you look me up. I will take you on a float in my raft down the Yellowstone. Or go fish a mountain steam for native cutties. I guarantee your wife will enjoy it as well!

Thanks! Been trying to talk her out of MA, even if we just jump the border into NH! Iā€™d personally love to go west towards Montana just for the level of freedom! Getting real tired of ā€œThe Manā€ fā€”king with me in this shit hole Democratic Peopleā€™s Republic of Massachusetts!

Back
Top Bottom