• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Night sight installation

In God We Trust

NES Member
Is there someone in the mill that can install the good, radioactive night sights on a P-30 without f***ing up the zero? All I ask is that the factory zero stays as is. I got hosed the last time I had it done. Threw the sights way to the left.

Any smiths in the mill that can do the job right, send me a PM

Is there someone in the mill that can install the good, radioactive night sights on a P-30 without f***ing up the zero? All I ask is that the factory zero stays as is. I got hosed the last time I had it done. Threw the sights way to the left.

Any smiths in the mill that can do the job right, send me a PM
What happens when you change ammo.
Smiths can get it close but if the sights vary a little in width and height your going to need to finalize zero yourself?

What happens when you change ammo.
Smiths can get it close but if the sights vary a little in width and height your going to need to finalize zero yourself?
This......most guys are just going to install them and line them up in the middle. Not sight the gun for you..

If it was way to the left you can tap it and move it with a wood dowel or brass punch.

Back
Top Bottom