Night Sights for M&P

I've got Meprolight on my wife's M&P 9c and on both my Glocks. They're fine, but based on my one and only experience with customer service, I'm buying Trijicon next time.

Sorry for not being more specific. It is my every day carry firearm. I also use it at the range often and like to train in a low light setting.

I checked out the XS sights and really like them. Reasonably priced too.. What is the difference between the big dot and standard dot, though? Confused about that. :\

Last edited:
Thank you. After watching a few videos on the site... I think I want to purchase these sights in the "BIG DOT" option. If James Yeager says they are good, they are good. (LOL, jk) Thanks for your kind reply.

I have Tru-glo TFO's on my EDC M&P 40. I am impressed with these sights. I can clearly see on the sunniest of days and in the darkest of nights.
mu7e2ysu.jpg

yjy4ysus.jpg

First pic is with all lights on including the bright overhead.
Second is self explanatory

Last edited:
I don't care if night sights are overrated. Most attacks take place in a low light setting, I want to be able to see my sights. It's bad enough I wear glasses already.. LOL. What if you are at a movie theater and someone starts shooting, you can't yell "someone turn on the lights!"..You know?!

I love shooting, I go target shooting every now and then (for fun), but mainly I train for a bad situation. The main reason I have a firearm is for protecting, to stop someone from causing serious bodily harm or death to me or anyone. After researching and checking out a few video clips.... I like to XS Big Dots just because of the ability to get on target, fast, in a high stress situation.. (Because of the big sight)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom