• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nighthawks coming to Mass

Source?

And who wants to buy me one? because I can think of a lot of other things to spend $3,000-$10,000 on than that.

I'd love to have a nighthawk. I'll start saving my pennies now. By the time Marsha approves them, I might be able to afford one.

stallonenighthawks.jpg

I still dont know what the appeal is to a $4k 1911. Dont get me wrong, I like nice things, but in the end, its still a 1911. Im not against paying top dollar for a really nice pistol, but the most I would pay is maybe $1500...Maybe. I would much rather buy one with the intent on building it up.

Good! More options is always a good thing, even if it is not an option for me.

One model is a double stack 9mm with a mag capacity of 17 rounds for those that live in a free state. But then again, $4K is a lot to shell out for it, so get a G17 instead. [smile]

hil not in the market for such an expensive pistol but i also wouldn't hate on them. nighthawk owners out seem pretty happy with their guns. i'm not in the market for something in this price range but i also wouldn't hate on them. seems most nighthawk owners are happy w their pistols and they sure do look nice.

sweet . now lets get wilson and les baer , kimber , cz and whoever else to realize that us ma**h***s buy nice stuff and that it's worth their while to jump through the hoops to market their wares here .

I’m plenty satisfied with my Dan Wesson 1911 for a fraction of the cost lol. Then again, maybe I’m just jealous that I can’t afford a NH....

sweet . now lets get wilson and les baer , kimber , cz and whoever else to realize that us ma**h***s buy nice stuff and that it's worth their while to jump through the hoops to market their wares here .

The roster doesn’t really mean a whole lot. Plenty of easy ways to get the above listed pistols, including nighthawks....

Back
Top Bottom