Ninja sightings on the rise...police are all over it...at least in Alabama

http://blog.al.com/live/2010/07/ambien_cop_sees_ninja.html#comment-11575870

LEIGHTON, Alabama -- A police officer's girlfriend said that after her boyfriend took 2 Ambien pills to help him sleep, she awoke to find him putting on his gun belt and saying he saw a ninja running into his closet, according to a report by Leighton's police chief.

The Leighton Town Council agreed Tuesday that police officer Stephen Guthrie can return to work Monday, but he must provide a note from his doctor stating he is clear of drugs and a statement from Sheffield police stating that they have dropped 2 of the 3 criminal charges brought against him after he discharged the gun into a wall.

That decision came at a contentious meeting Tuesday in which Mayor Lewayne Harrison attempted to place Police Chief Ray Hayse on a 10-day suspension because he also

Video evidence for all the ninja deniers on this board...

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy better live in a place which does not allow for CCW.

THe highlight of that film were the white short shorts at 1:09.

Video evidence for all the ninja deniers on this board...

I literally saw a "ninja" running down the street once. He was out for a jog, in full black attire with what seemed to be snorkling goggles on his head. Hilarious. [laugh]

Well..I'm not sure that the above video is proof. I'll defer to the "Ask a Ninja" guy.

I was in tears after watching this one!

I've had trouble sleeping in the past few years, but the "sleep-driving" side effect has scared me away from ever asking my doc about it.

If you can sleep-drive, then you can also OC in your boxers!

Man, MC is damn good.

I spotted him in all but the last pic (first ones were impossable to mis, last was impossible to find...) but only because I knew I was looking for something.

Back
Top Bottom