• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NJ ignores deportation order and releases Mexican illegal who shoots 5 people killing 3

so why can't our new acting AG arrest the person who was directly responsible for releasing him, and throwing that ass clown into federal prison for breaking federal law?

It does not matter what moonbat politicians write these state laws...if there is a federal law being broken...and there is a clear effort to arrest and prosecute these law breakers, the politicians will not be able to find ANYBODY to do their bidding in the jail system!

Nobody has the balls to “go there.” Going there = enforcing the law against their political opponents. We’re being governed by spineless, unaccountable, unprincipled sociopaths, so it ends up being the machine vs. the people, not the machine vs the machine.

Last edited:
Either that or hunt them down. If you release someone like that, and they go on to kill a member of my family? It’s go time, people directly responsible first, moving up the ladder from there that enabled it.

I agree 10,000%.
Anyone involved would be lucky to see their next sunrise, no question about it.

People who haven't been though the court system like I have (criminal & probate) would have hope things would get adjudicated fairly, equitably and with proper punishments administered.

That will not happen until many lives are destroyed, people hurt and killed and at a minimum tens of thousands of dollars paid into the system. Even then, the pain and stupidity continues with early release dates or in my case parole hearings every 5 years (6 more months - yeah - [puke2])

I love how the county tried to throw the blame back on ICE because the county adopted stricter guidelines which the ICE retainer apparently didn't meet. Honestly I'm too disgusted to spell it out in detail, it's in the article. Pathetic.

This is all on you even though you'll. Ever admit it. Weasels.

Illegal alien control. If it save just one life, it's worth it.

Why does anyone need a military style assault alien?

Government entity A blames government entity B and government entity B blames government entity A.

Shocking.

It’s almost like more government not only doesn’t work, but provides an excuse for not working.

Weird.

We should probably have more government and more laws to ensure this doesn’t happen again. That’ll work!

The next thing the A-hole that kicked him loose should be hearing is "You have the rights to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Please place your hands behind your back.
How long before someone at the fed level does a check and discovers a set of balls ?

Back
Top Bottom