• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NJ to MA transplant

I went to Granite State Indoor Range in Hudson, NH. NORMAL. GUN. STORE. But, they said it was illegal to sell to me. They had AR's and no Massachusetts store does, they're illegal practically.

Federal law says that you can purchase long arms in a state other than your residence - IF the firearm in question could be legally purchased in your state of residence.

Listen, I know I suggested moving north. But I was just kidding, stay im MA, PLEASE. I mean other than the freedom to buy and carry anything you want, the great mountains and lakes, the awesome views and good people, the no income taxes, and all the rest. It's really just another shithole up here. Stay in MA, please.
Thanks

God damn it, the bayonet lug on my AR is scratched, guess I'll have to run down to Shooters and buy another off the shelf.

[pot] [pot] [pot] [pot] [pot] [pot] [pot]

Listen, I know I suggested moving north. But I was just kidding, stay im MA, PLEASE. I mean other than the freedom to buy and carry anything you want, the great mountains and lakes, the awesome views and good people, the no income taxes, and all the rest. It's really just another shithole up here. Stay in MA, please.
Thanks

God damn it, the bayonet lug on my AR is scratched, guess I'll have to run down to Shooters and buy another off the shelf.

[pot] [pot] [pot] [pot] [pot] [pot] [pot]

If you need a boomer lug, you are doing it wrong.

NH life!

As a NJ transplant who normally DGAF, even I'm offended Snookie's brother is trying to show some flex here. We are not all like that and you can't fix things that's will always stay broken, like flounced common sense...🤷‍♂️

This is on MA people. I looked on reddit about this before I made the move. Asked for folk's thoughts. Nobody told me it was going to be this hard. I'm an emotional wreck after this thread. Thanks a lot.
This is the funniest shit I've read in a long time...LOL..."emotional wreck"... [rofl]

Have you ever met anyone from New Jersey?

6 pages of pure entertainment. This might even top the helicopter in a tree thread, a NES classic.

you asked a question about mags on another thread and were greeted with 4 users typing an essay explaning it all to you.... for free.

why the 180 degree attitute change over a few days

Last edited:
and I thought that people from Joisey were friendly?

All this thread is missing is a blue, blinking light in a tree.

OP - if you're a troll, bravo.

OP - if you're not a troll, you have the social skills of a .....I dunno....Jersey Devil.

This is NOT a law website - you want an actual, legality-based answer, find a firearms law lawyer, and pay them. But, since, paying $25 is too much for you to fork over to browse the classifieds, where you can likely find what you seek, that's unlikely.

This site has a lot of practical knowledge, and is very happy to help friendly, like-minded people find the info that the want or need.

We also like to give as good as we get. Welcome.....NES style.

My Daughter in Law is from New Jersey. Her family is very friendly, pro 2A, and very conservative.

Of course she's from central NJ, not the NYC suburb NJ.

and I thought that people from Joisey were friendly?

All this thread is missing is a blue, blinking light in a tree.

OP - if you're a troll, bravo.

OP - if you're not a troll, you have the social skills of a .....I dunno....Jersey Devil.

This is NOT a law website - you want an actual, legality-based answer, find a firearms law lawyer, and pay them. But, since, paying $25 is too much for you to fork over to browse the classifieds, where you can likely find what you seek, that's unlikely.

This site has a lot of practical knowledge, and is very happy to help friendly, like-minded people find the info that the want or need.

We also like to give as good as we get. Welcome.....NES style.

Back
Top Bottom