• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No Ammo for COPS?!?

Well I guess some of these dept's should sell off their new armored vehicles for some ammo, Though I'm sure the ones getting the armor are the ones in the govt's pocket anyway!

Charles.

I have .40 ball and defensive and am willing to help out. I am sure we could work out a reasonable "deal". [laugh2]

Dogs all over the nation just released a sigh of relief.
I, for one, feel safer knowing that they don't have enough ammo.

Not to worry. When Obama and his minions are gone (hopefully before a mass slaughter occurs) and a newer friendlier government is in place the CMP will end up with the surplus ammo and once again will be selling. That is the optimistic outlook. I know this will not happen but it sounds good.

Dogs all over the nation just released a sigh of relief.
I, for one, feel safer knowing that they don't have enough ammo.

I like that, FINALLY, something comes along and shows LEO's that they're not the royalty all the anti-gun bills make them out to be. They're just civvies like the rest of us, and the rest of us are scrounging and saving ammo.

I must be slacking at work, because this was sent using Tapatalk

I hope this type of headline continues and more attention is shifted to the DHS use of funds to arm itself. I am truly beginning to fear DHS had been re-purposed to focus on domestic citizen control then to protect citizens from external enemies.

I hope this type of headline continues and more attention is shifted to the DHS use of funds to arm itself. I am truly beginning to fear DHS had been re-purposed to focus on domestic citizen control then to protect citizens from external enemies.

Its already gotten the attention of members of congress who have asked the questions and have yet to be given a satisfactory answer.

[tinfoil]

So if something bad goes down and the local police can't handle it, DHS can step in and save the day. They may have to tighten the reins on the people for their safety (think curfews, suspension of a few Amendments, etc), but it'll be good for everyone. BOOM, we're on our way to a nationalized police force.

/[tinfoil]

ETA: Don't send the police to Walmart. It's already slim pickins there as it is.

Perhaps they can all contact the Burlington, VT police department. I understand they have a lot of ammo they don't have any use for...

[devil]

I wonder when they will start confiscatin........I mean asking for donations?
Someone is liable to give it to them one bullet at a time.
sniper.gif

Truth or fiction? DHS buys all the ammo causing shortages among the general population and the PDs. This prevents the thin blue line and the people from fighting back [STRIKE=if]if[/STRIKE] when DHS decides to take over the streets.

We're doomed. [tinfoil]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom